The next day

I woke up to the bright sun in my eyes. My head was pounding due to my over drinking the night before. Not ready to wake up yet, I snuggled closer to the warm pillow. This is honestly the most comfortable pillow I've ever laid on in my life. Its so firm and is still long enough and big enough for me to wrap my arms and legs  around. 

Right as I was about to fall back asleep a deep voice woke me up. "Hazel, you have to wake up." Blake said in the sexiest morning voice I had ever heard. Damn this boy seems to be to perfect. 

"I don't want to. I just want to snuggle with this pillow." I mumble

"That pillow your snuggling into is my chest. And I'm getting up so so are you."

"well you make a great pillow. And great pillows don't move or talk back or force you to wake up. I take that back, You're the worst pillow in the history of pillows." 

"I don't care if I make a bad pillow." He laughed. "I have to go to home depot. I want to paint my room but I have holes all over my wall so I need to get wall joint compound and a putty knife. " 

My eyes instantly shot open at the mention of home depot. I loved home depot more than I loved food. Heck I loved it more than I loved myself. And that's saying a lot cause I'm a boss. Slowly I sat up feeling light headed. I don't exactly remember how many drinks I had last night, but I do know It was a lot. My head started throbbing. Instinctively, I put my hand to my forehead grabbing it. 

"Here's an Advil." Blake said handing me a pill and the glass of water that sat on his night stand. I gladly took it. 

"Why do you have a random bottle of Advil sitting in you night stand?" I question. 

"Because I get hang overs just like yours and It sucks walking downstairs to grab one f****** pill." He rambles. I think it's okay to assume that something bad happened when he went down stairs to grab that one pill. 

"dang, what happened to you when you went to grab that pill." I ask laughing. 

"I fell down the stupid stairs." He grumbled, shaking his head at the memory. "Now get up and get dressed so I can go to home depot."

"You don't have to tell me twice." I reply excited. 

Blake stood up off the bed "Your right. It took more like 30 times to get you out of bed."

"Shut up." I laugh jumping off the bed towards the clothes I wore last night. I picked them up and walked into the adjoining bathroom in his room and changed. 

When I entered his room again, it was empty. I could faintly hear banging noises from down stairs. So that's where he went. I made way down the stairs and laughed just thinking about Blake falling down them. What a loser. I finally found Blake in the kitchen making breakfast. In other words, he was toasting ego waffles and pouring fruity pebbles into two bowls.

"Hey" I said walking into the kitchen. I grabbed my purse trying to find a hair tie. Aha! I put my hair into a high pony tail. It felt like a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders. It felt amazing due to the fact that my hair was a tangled mess. 

"Breakfast is served." Blake said in a British accent. Let me rephrase that, a terrible British accent. 

Blake set a plate that had 2 blueberry ego waffles on it in front of me, along with a bowl of fruity pebbles drowning in milk. Just the way I like it. I immediately dug into the cereal. Fruity pebbles are my absolute favorite. It took me about ten minutes to finish my entire breakfast. 

"Thanks for breakfast" I say as he puts our plates in the sink.

"You ready to go?" He asked me turning away from the sink towards me.