Waiting

"you know, you should report this to the police." Liam presses once again, helping me walk to the car, his arm wrapped protectively around my waist.  

"Yeah, you really should. I just can't believe this has happened more than once." Blake adds, kicking a rock that laid in the school parking lot, showing his anger. "Its just so fucked up that someone would ever do that." He grumbles, kicking another rock, this time much harder. 

The nurse had checked me out, saying I should probably go to the hospital to make sure everything was okay. Other than that, she had cleaned up my cuts and put band aids on them. Blake had insisted on coming with us to the hospital, saying that he just wanted to make sure I was okay. After all he had been the one who had saved me. Well, sort of saved me.

"I will, okay. But I seriously don't want to deal with it right now." I tell them, running a hand through my long tangled hair. "Can we please just drop it for now" I add, glaring at them both when I see them about to start arguing with me. Today was not the day to argue, at this point I don't even know if I have enough energy to argue, especially with them. 

They simply nod their heads and walk me to my car. Also known as my baby. I fished in my pockets, grabbing out my car keys and tossed them to Liam, the only other person I would let drive.

"Glad to see your cars all cleaned up." Blake smirked, earning him a slap in the face from me. "Hey!" he whined, rubbing his cheek like a little kid.

"You deserved that one bro. I should be hitting you to, since I had to help her wash the car and all that" Liam told Blake, glaring in his direction. It did cost him time to get to fat burger....

He chose to ignore the comment, and got into the back seat of the car with me, where I was laying down, my feet in his lap. Liam sat in the drivers seat, starting the car up and driving out of the parking space, speeding away onto the main road. It hurt to much to sit up normally, and even laying down wasn't the most comfortable thing, causing me to shift every five minutes. 

The car ride was silent, except for the radio playing all my favorite songs. So, I did what any body would do, I sang, momentarily forgetting about my problems. Soon enough, Liam and Blake were singing Ice Ice Baby with me.

Alright Stop, collaborate and listen, Ice is back with a brand new invention

something, grabs a hold of me tightly, flow like a harpoon daily and nightly

Who would ever stop, I don't know, turn off the lights, and i'll glow

to the extreme I rock the mike like a vandal, light up the stage a wax a chump like a candle

Dance, go rush to the speakers that boom, I'm killing your brain like a poisonous mushroom

deadly when I play a dope melody, anything less than the best is a felony.

Love it or leave it, you better gain way, you better hit bulls eye or the kids don't play

If there was a problem, yo i'll solve it, check out the hook while my DJ revolves it

Ice ice baby, vanilla ice ice baby.

By time we reached the hospital, they were going to have to check us all out to see if our lungs were okay. I was the last one out of the car, due to the fact that I had been kicked in the stomach just minutes ago. It was hard to get up, and hurt to sit up right, which was why I was laying down in the car. Eventually, Liam had to help me get out of the car, because according to them , it as taking me to long, and looked really painful. They were only right about thing, it sure was painful. Like a knife stabbing me every time I moved.