christmas surprise

It's been 2 weeks since Blake and I's date. I think it might have been the best date I've ever been on. He took me to the arcade and we spent the whole time trying to beat each other in pop a shot. By the end of the day we were tied. Then we went to McDonald's. I know it doesn't sound that romantic, but it was the place where we became friends, and kind of said sorry in a way. Long story short, the date was amazing, and Blake is amazing. God, everything has been so amazing.

"So, what are your plans for winter break?" I heard a deep voice ask from behind. I smile, knowing exactly who it is.

"I'm booked. I have this really annoying boyfriend that's probably gonna ask me to do something with him."

"Oh really? That's such a shame, I was really hoping we could hang out" Blake smirked, pulling me into a sweet and short kiss.

"It is isn't it" I laugh, letting him pull me into his side as we walked out front to his car. Since Liam had to retake a test after school, Blake was driving me home, but I definitely didn't mind. 

"Well, if you happen to get away from this annoying boyfriend of yours," He paused, unlocking the car and getting in, me following behind him, "Then I would love to take you out. I got tickets to something I think you might want to go to."

"And what would that be?" I asked, smiling at him. He looked over his shoulder as he pulled out of his parking space and smirked at me, a mischievous glint shimmering in his eyes.

"I may or may not have gotten tickets to the Lakers  game"

"Shut up!" I yell and he laughs. "NO YOU DIDN'T!" 

" But I did" he smiles pulling the tickets out.

I quickly grab them out of his hands in disbelief, making sure they were real tickets. Right there on the front said Golden state Warriors VS Las Angeles Lakers. It would be a three hour drive to get there, but I didn't even care. It's always been my dream to see both of these teams live. 

"I mean, if you can't get away from your boyfriend I totally understand. I have some guys from the team that are dying to go."

All I could do was kiss him. It was a quick kiss, but held so much emotion it said all the things I couldn't at the moment.

"Merry Christmas, baby" he whispered against my lips.

He pulled away once the traffic in front of us started moving. He leaned against his seat with a satisfied smile. Yeah, this was going to be a good Christmas this year.

-------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter is so short. I just want to put something out because I haven't posted in a while. Merry Christmas guys! part two will be coming soon!