Weirdos

As an art enthusiast, Luis have always admired many artist but for some reason she felt attracted to this specific painting. A painting of a woman who is looking up to the sky.

"Ey."

"HEY?! LU!"

"Huh?"

"The heck?! You've been spacing out for like five minutes. Get a grip man." She smiled at her friends who kept on going on about the guy in white stripes. She sighed. What a pain. She thought. Though the little intricate details attracted her what made this painting really special is its ability to bring life. It felt alive.

"I've decided." She whispered.

"Whaddya said Lu?"

"I'm transferring." All her friends stopped short and looked at her with bewildered faces. Ah. The weirdo's back. They all thought in unison.

"Hello, I'm Luis a second year, I'd like to hand over my club application. I want to join this art club."

"Well, well" a tall lemon haired man suddenly circled around her with smug expression. He stopped and smiled at her then suddenly he sniffed and cried.

Luis stepped back, clearly creep out by the bizarre man who suddenly bawled.

"Er... is something wrong?"

"No! NOT A THING WRONG! It's just that no one ever joins us nowadays, it's lonely, being with a bunch of old men and grannies!"

"WHO YA CALLING GRANNY YA SHIT HEAD?!" out of the corner of the room a woman dressed in all black suddenly appeared. She had the Gothic look from her hair down to her nails. She sneered at the pale man and started throwing paint brushes at him.

"EY! Stop that Sith! I was joking! You know I have always loved your curves!" the woman became more infuriated and threw a large empty canvas at him.

"Shaddup. I'm trying to sleep." They both stopped. The woman resumed whatever she was doing and the pale blond looked back at Luis.

"Ah. How about you start right now? We don't do much but we share uh... our shitty works together and you can hang with us anytime, the school provides the materials and we paint or draw or sculpt whatever your hearts whispers you to do."

Luis was now mustering her strength to keep from laughing but laughed anyway.

Everyone in the room stared at her, she was laughing hard. It was absurd, everyone was weird.

"This is nice. Please take care of me." She smiled and for once everybody blushed as they stared at the bright lady with magnificent smile, well except for the other one who was snoring away his fatigue.