Letters to Alana

Dear Alana,

I started going to another university. It's quite large I tell you. The facilities are simply amazing, AND THE BEST PART OF IT (ASIDE FROM BEING AN ART SCHOOL.) IS IT'S OLD. You know how much I love old things. I joined the club where the painting came from, you know, the one I told you about? The girl looking up to the sky. I was so smitten by the knowledge that the painter is still studying and from what I heard actively participating in his club. BUT OH SHIT HE WAS NOWHERE NEAR AGGREABLE. HE'S A CONCIETED LITTLE SHIT, WHO SPOUTS UTTERLY NONSENSE IN OUR VERY FIRST MEETING. Sometime I ask how come a man like him can paint something exquisitely beautiful. I had my answer when I sneaked behind his back to see him paint. He's incredible. Shit so incredible. I found myself intrigued to him. It dawned to me that I was actually quite compelled to him.

I finally found someone, Alana. Honestly he's entirely different from Finn. He doesn't know Mozart nor Sigmund Freud. He doesn't care about Troy nor Valhalla. He's crude, rude and has a great tendency to embarrass himself, whether because of his actions or his words and tell you what, He doesn't care. He only know two things. To paint and to care. He cares about people he doesn't know, he cares about his friends, he cares about waiters and he cares about his paintings. He cares about emotions. The time I spent with him is still rather short compared with anyone else. But I didn't need a long time to fall in love with him. Maybe someday I'll let Finn meet him but today I'd like to marvel how beautiful his soul is.

Alana sat at the waiting room of the hospital still, not processing the fact that she might lose her sister.

"You're the friend of the patient from room number 2004?" I'm a family you dimwit, check the fucking surname.

"No, I'm a family." She said with an irritated tone. Hurry up.

"Yeah, I checked your records, the room is just around that corner."

She wondered what she will do when she see her sister lying on her deathbed. She felt nothing in particular. She and Luis, was never close to begin with but she was afraid to feel unwelcomed emotions like sadness. She grew up away from Luis, they were the product of illegitimate children of a wealthy man who clearly had too much time on his hands and chose to spend it with ladies he never loved. Luis was sent to their mother and she, Alana, stayed to learn to grasp this horrid thing called life. Luis had the longer end of the straw.

She knocked at the door with trembling hand. Damn why on earth am I trembling? I'am the representative of Walker family. I should have the aura of those goddamn rich people. Shit Luis, why do you have to do this. She thought.

She opened the door and saw her sister, her own blood sister. She bit her lower lips and looked at the room. He saw raven haired lad sleeping beside her sister's arm. She rose her eyebrow. Must be the one called Haru. She sat down at the couch of the room and started mailing their father.

Alexander Walker,

Chairman of the board

Walker Corporation

Los Angeles, California.

Chairman,

I have already reached Luis, they say she's in a critical condition. I will see to it that they give her the utmost care that they can give, and if the need to transfer her to another hospital arise I shall respond to it immediately.

Alana Walker

COO of Walker Corporation.