Someday

"Did you see that guy? I really want to ask him for the ball though."

"He's tots beef cake." As she heard them, Siddartha can't help but to cringe. She was never a fan of pretty boys, or just boys in general. A life of a child brought up by divorce, never welcomes the possibility of love. She thought it was a fleeting thing, like her parent's had. Maybe being alone was better than playing pretend that will only lead to falling out of love. Maybe. She thought. But never once she thought that she'll be struck by those mysterious arrows. It wasn't a love at first sight, more like disgust at first sight. The guy doesn't have balls, he was flimsy, erratic and a shame to the word man. He can bawl his eye out, his mouth are full of dirty words. But he's honest, crazy and wonderful. She loved him in tiny steps they took together.

Has she became full pledge woman? Maybe. She felt the tingle of every accidental touch, the butterflies that swarm her stomach every now and then, and the happiness of a normal girl who have fallen in love. Others were happy to receive such emotions but not her, not Siddartha Lane. She was not comfortable, she hated it. Maybe if that guy stopped smiling, maybe if he was just a bit ruder or if he never existed then Sid won't have to feel. She will be left on her own dark world with dark nails and dark eyes.

"Tsk." Another day of torture. She thought. Why invest in a moment you can't have forever especially an emotion, never going to be returned? Is her view in love, a disgusting vile piece of shit who made her parents suffer more than they should if and only if they never met and felt butterflies, tingle and small happiness.

"OI SID YOU'RE SPACING OUT AGAIN!" That loud, foul mouthed, son of a bitch. She thought.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?" she shouted back. Everyone in the large hallway looked at them with surprise faces. They were near each other but shout like they're in a different mountains.

He ran towards her. Gods, I love it when he run. She thought grimly. Suddenly the urge to punch her own face rose.

"I said wait up, let's walk together to class waddya say?" he said with bright smile.

"Hnh." It was a small sound but they both knew it was her own way of accepting his offer. Their walks was never silent, he blabbed about his day, his classmates, the messy club room and she listened while smiling. It was her favorite time of the day, normal walks with her loud first love named Luke.

-------------------------------------------hehe

Luke liked Sid ever since he first saw her smile at 'getting-to-know-stranger' ball, It was love at first sight. The strange gothic chick flashing her teeth while laughing genuinely was the most unearthly thing he saw. He always imagined how he'll meet his destiny but never once he saw in his dreams he'll meet her, wearing slick pants, black shirt with dark brown leather jacket. It was something in her laughter made him want to approach her. When he did, when he became friends with her, when they walked towards class together, he fell in love more deeply. He discovered that she was the most courageous girl he ever met when she brazenly defended a student to a teacher, he also saw how kind she was, how voracious she is or how everything made up of Siddartha Lane was composed of something extraordinary. His gothic princess with slick pants and leather jacket. But extraordinary beings aren't meant for ordinary man like him. He's friendly yes, but many guys are friendly too, he has silky blond hair but so those hundred more in their university. He never had the guts to ask her out, believing, being her confidant was enough but he couldn't ignore his feelings, even Haru knows. He was too scared to lose her, he'd rather have this little pieces of bliss than to risk letting her go.

"Well, would you look at that, sleeping under the shades of trees? Never knew Haru was the romantic type." Luke said as they both stared at Haru and Luis who were peacefully spending their afternoon, sleeping.

"They're cute."

"Who are you and what did you to Sid?!" Luke said with a shocked tone.

"Shut up. I'm just being honest here. Well...." She paused. She smiled silently. "I do hope to get something like that someday."

Luke looked back at her with a grin. "Yes, someday."