Yuki

-------------------------Disclaimer-----------------------

I don't own Furuba or any characters associated with Furuba. They all belong to Takaya-sensei.

Konnichiwa! I'm trying to get into the voice of Yuki. He's quite serious and formal and also *very* polite. (Like how throughout the anime, he LITERALLY NEVER CALLS TOHRU BY HER FIRST NAME- though it's kind of cute. Ha Ha). I wouldn't say Yuki is my favourite character to write, I think I prefer Kyo. Tohru is actually pretty easy to write. She's always optimistic and happy (and also ditzy). Thanks for reading and I hoped you liked chapter 1.

Yuki's P.O.V

I have always hated Kyo. And he's always hated me. I can't remember a time when I didn't absolutely despise his guts. Before Miss Honda, it was much worse though. I couldn't bear to even set my eyes on him, and tried to avoid him as much as possible. But when I had the misfortune of encountering him, it always ended in blood, sweat and tears. His blood. My sweat. Shigure's tears at once again, having his precious house absolutely wrecked.

I wouldn't of dreamed of living in the same house as him. But Miss Honda has completely changed everything. Before I would never of dreamed of living in the same house as that stupid cat. Let alone having meals with him everyday. Or walking to school with him.

Or loving the same girl.

So yes, I am in love with Miss Honda. A year of living with her has made me totally and utterly fall for her.

I'm not just attracted to her physically. Yes, she is so, so beautiful, even if she struggles to see it herself. It's also because of her personality. She is probably the strongest person I have ever met. She has suffered so much loss, so much hardship, yet she still finds it in her to put on that smile every single day. She is an astonishing person.

I would do anything to be able to tell her how I feel. Anything at all. But it would break Hisako's heart. So maybe not anything.

Hisako is my girlfriend. It just sort of... happened between us. Luckily, she is a member of the Sohma family and knows about the curse. However, she isn't a member of the zodiac. She also goes to our school. Hisako told me she loved me about three months ago, the last time I went to Sohma house. I didn't want to hurt her feelings, and Hisako's brother, who she was extremely close to, had recently died in a car crash. So I kissed her. I didn't hold her though. We never do that.

I initially called her Miss Sohma, but Hisako insisted that I call her by her first name. I don't think Miss Honda minds really.

The thing is, I like Hisako. She's pretty, with short black hair with purple streaks in it. She's kind and funny.

I like Hisako Sohma. The thing is, I don't love her.

Not like I love Miss Honda. Not like I love Tohru.