Kyo part 4

------------------------Disclaimer-----------------------

I don't own Furuba or any characters associated with Furuba. They all belong to Takaya-sensei.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Konnichiwa! Five hundred and forty-something reads?! Wow! I'm so happy!!! Let's get it to 550 or 600! I'm super hyped because NADIYA WON THE GREAT BRITISH BAKE OFF!!! I know most of you guys are American (or Canadian. I looked at the demographics and noticed a bunch of Canadians read this so big shout out to Canada, the awesomest country ever, apart from Britain, Japan and Ireland!) and are probably like "What the hell is TGBBO? Ugh, just get on with the frikkin story already, so sorry. But I'm British, and I would like to say a huge congrats to Nadiya Hussain, creator of the amazing peacock in the semi finals and all round awesome person. Iv'e been rooting for you since the beginning so really big well done!

Anyways massive thank you to everyone who has voted, commented or other. You guys are amazing!

Anyways, Arigato and please vote and comment!

"Thanks... listen Tohru... if anything's worrying you... ah, dammit. Of course you're worried, you have cancer for God's sake! Argh... anyway you can kiss me if you want to- WHAT?!" I yell. I said kiss?! Why the hell did say that? Like she would ever want to kiss me!
"DAMMIT! I MEAN TALK! YOU CAN TALK TO ME! IF YOU WANT TO! I mean... you don't have too... argh! Dammit." I curse. Now I've made a real fool of myself. I'm half expecting her to scoff and make fun of me, but instead she just smiles.
"I'd like that, Kyo-kun." Tohru beams happily.
I weakly smile back. I wonder if she's really happy. I wonder if on the inside, she's screaming.
RRRRRIIIINNGGGG! goes the door.
"The doorbell? At this time of day?" Tohru says, puzzled. It's only 7:30 in the morning.

RRRRRIIIINNGGGG!

"Meh. Just ignore it. They'll go away." I tell Tohru.

RRRRRIIIINNGGGG!

"You stay back." I warn. Tohru nods.
I nervously, slowly, cautiously open the door to see...

These two weird emo girls. I recognise one of them as Hisako Sohma, Yuki's ex. Wonder what she's doing here?

"Hey, Kyo... is Yuki in?" Hisako asks.

"Damn rat's still sleeping. What d'ya want?" I grumble.

"Rude much?" Hisako replies, irritated.

"Cut out the sass and I'll wake him. Who's your friend?" I ask.

"Girlfriend. I'm Ai Fujimoto." the girl introduces. She's short and plump, with tufty pastel blue and pink hair styled in a short pixie cut.

"I'm bi. Before you ask." Hisako informs.

"Wasn't going to. Who said I cared? Didn't take you look to get over Yuri I see. Or I would see, if I gave a crap." I retort, glaring at her.

"Cut the sass and I'll stop bothering you. Please, wake up Yuki. I need to talk to him. It's urgent. " Hisako shoots back.

I'm halfway up the stairs when I realise something.

WHY THE HELL AM I GOING INTO YUKI'S ROOM?! EWWW!!!

I run down the stairs.

"I'm not going there! What... what if that damn rat doesn't... wear pyjamas?!" I yell.