BTS:5

(Lee Hyun Woo☝)

Trough the whole class I kept my eyes on Hyun Woo "That gangster!he didn't even thank me when I saved him  ̄へ ̄but what was it even about?" "Wake up!" I heard a loud noise in my ear "Clara!" I yelled at her "Come on it's lunch time" I looked around and saw nobody else but us in the room "Oh yeah sorry let's go"

After school was over I noticed Hyun Woo at the lockers "This is the perfect timing" I popped infront of him "Hy" I smiled but he just ignored me "I'm talking to you" he pushed me against the lockers "Gulp" he stared into my eyes "Look you and me never met arasso?" with that he walked away.

I ran after him "You have some explaining to do" he smirked "Wae?you have nothing to do with this so just stay out of it" he pushed me aside "So he wants to play that game huh?arasso" "Okay so you wouldn't mind if a certain girl tells the principal about the whole hobby you do outside the school, you know gangster stuff" he turned around

"Are you blackmailing me?" I smiled "Anyo,I'm negotiating" he raised a brow "If you tell me every detail about that day that certain girl will keep quiet and pretend she never met you" he smiled "Woah I never knew such a nice and innocent girl has another face like this" "We have to survive somehow am I right?"

We started walking home "I'll tell you about that day" he started "You're right I'm a gangster us and another gang have this rivalry and so yesterday I kind of intruded into their territory so they found out and started chasing me that's when you show up" this was so hard to explain? "Thanks" I stopped "I will pretended I don't know you from now.See you tommorow" I went into my house

"Oppas?" they were all here "Hyo" "What are you all doing here?" "We have to tell you something" Jin started "You know we're going to Japan in 2 days right?" I noded "Well you can't come with us" I stood up "Wae?!we always go together!" I complained "Hyo calm down" omma said "But omma it's not fair I want to go as well not stay home with you"

"Well you won't have to do that" omma smiled nervously "What do you mean?" "I'm going on a business trip to Taiwan" my eyes widened "And what about me you'll all just leave me behind?!" "No you're going to stay with your dad" omma said "I don't want to " I protested "Why not you love staying at your father's" "I do but that baby of his is just...you know it keeps me up at night with his crying"

"Look it's only for a week.Now go pack up" she left "Oh come on!" I look at the guys who were averting my gaze "Fine!" I stormed into my room.I packed up and sat on my bed "I need to come up with a plan to go to Japan as well..." I started thinking when I finally came up with a plan "I'm a genius" I smiled proudly.