BTS:35

"You know you can be annoying at times troll" he flicked my forehead before standing up "Did you tell your parents where you are?" he suddenly asked "I told my mom I was going to stay at Clara's for the week" he looked at me suspiciously before going in "Man I hope he doesn't ask more"

It got late and I got dressed in my pajamas which were some big shorts and Jimin oppa's jersey "Are you a guy?" Hyun Woo asked laying on the bed watching tv "Wae?" I dried my hair with a towel before leaving it to hang on my neck "Look at yourself" I looked at myself and then looked back at him "Still don't get it" he sighed "You look like a beggar" I gasped "What?!" I yelled at him "Shut up or the neighbors will hear your terrible voice" I was on the verge of tears "You know what at this moment I'd rather be stranded here on my own than with a jerk like you!" because I didn't really have a choice I laid down on the bed as far away as him as possible and a tear slid down my cheek "It's my birthday and the worst things keep happening to me"

"Hey I'm sorry" he said turning off the tv "Leave me alone" I wanted to hit myself when my voice cracked "Are you crying?" I sniffled quietly "A-anyo" "Damn it" it was quiet for a while before I suddenly ended up in his arms "I'm sorry" my heart beat fastened "I was being a jerk I'm really sorry" it all got quiet and I could hear his heart beat "I know it's a bit late but happy birthday" my eyes widened and I broke the hug "How do you know it's my birthday?" "When we were leaving the plane you almost forgot your phone so I took it and saw a massage on the lock screen saying happy birthday don't worry though I didn't look trough your phone" I looked at him before sniffling again "You're so cute" he whipped my tears and I swear I almost died at that moment "We should go to bed it's late" I laid back down and covered myself with the blanket blushing like crazy "Goodnight" he said "Goodnight" and we drifted to sleep.

The next morning I was awaken by the sweet smell of pancakes and smoothies "Mmmmm..." I said sitting up "Hey troll want me to eat all of yours as well?" I looked at Hyun Woo who sat at the dinning table pretending to take my food "No!" I ran to the table and sat down securing my food "You should be thankful I ordered it" I faked a smile looking at him "Thank you oh lord ape" he glared at me but I just began eating.When I finished I got dressed in some average clothes "Get your bag we're leaving" I looked at him in surprise "Where?" I asked "Out" he was already at the doors "W-wait" I took my bags and followed him.

We walked around town in the hot and burning sun "So do we have a specific destination or are we just going to walk around aimlessly?" I asked exhausted "Don't know wherever you wanna go we'll go" I raised my brows "Why suddenly so nice?" I asked suspicious "Since you kind of missed your birthday I'm making it up to you" I froze in my stop for a while my heart beating faster again "What's wrong don't wanna do it?" he teased smirking "No I'm up for it" we went shopping,had lunch,and even ate ice cream "This is the best day ever" I smiled eating my ice cream "Good" he sounded proud of himself "Is there any place you wanna go to?" I asked him "I told you we can go wherever you want to go to" I smiled and put some ice cream on his nose "You're so cute" I chirped laughing while he froze in his spot before glaring at me "What's wrong cutie?" I teased and ran ahead of him "Get over here!" he laughed running after me

he was faster then me and trapped me in his arms before smothering some ice cream on my cheek.We kid like that until almost all of our ice cream was gone "It's already getting dark" I noticed "So where do you wanna go for the finale?" he asked "Hmmmm...what if we just walk around for a bit and talk?" he smiled nodding "I like that idea" and so we walked around town "Why did you want to go to China so badly?" he asked "I had some people I wanted to visit but my mom didn't allow me which ended up in me going without her knowing" I spilled the beans "What about your dad?" a sad smile appeared on my face "They aren't together anymore so he doesn't know a thing" he looked away "Sorry I didn't know" "It's okay" I said
"What about your parents?" he suddenly went serious "They died when I was young because of a fire and I was sent to an orphanage but last year I got my apartment and am living by myself" "Oh my god" "I-I'm sorry"

"It's okay you didn't know and I'm fine with telling you" we were quiet until we reached our hotel.