BTS:48

I handed my planes for the show festival to the principle who said the preparations will start tomorrow.I stood in front of the music room waiting for the others "Hey baby" Hyun Woo appeared and so did a blush "W-why are you calling me that?" I stuttered "Why,don't like it?" "No I like it I'm just not used to it" he kissed me "You'll get used to it from now on" our happiness was interrupted when the backstreet boys plus their 2 female background dancers showed up.

The boys were checking the lights,props etc. while the girls were finishing the numbers "Hey sweetie" Jun appeared out of nowhere and I had a sudden urge to hit him a across his puked face with my clipboard "Please leave before this clipboard becomes your permanent organ" he chuckled "You're cute when your angry" he got close to my ear "If I ask nicely and give you money will you do me as well?" I wanted to wipe that smirk off his face "No but I can kill you for free" Hyun Woo appeared glaring at Jun "If it isn't your prince in shinning armor" Jun laughed "Swallow that bravery of yours and scram popsicle" Hyun Woo took my hand,his glare getting harder if that was even possible "See ya around" he left "Thanks" he looked at me smiling "Anything for you"

We were finally done and I was overjoyed to get the hell put of this place "Hey mom" I greeted walking into the living room and crashing onto the couch "Tough day?" she asked hurrying around the house "Yeah..." I barely got out "Well I need to go to work so you're staying with your brothers at the dorm" it was an old routine I was used to "Okay" I shrugged packing a few things.

I threw my hands in the air "I win" I took the chocolates and other sweets piled up in the center "I'm done" Yoongi threw his cards on the floor before standing up and walking to the couch "Unbelievable" Jimin said all of his cards still in his hands "It's understandable it's a hard game" Taehyung found an excuse "It's uno" I laughed taking a chocolate bar "No eating so late" Jin took away the snacks and took them to the kitchen "Hey I won those!" I argued

"You can eat them tomorrow" he mused "Fine" I looked to my right and was met with Namjoon's hard glare "Did I do something?" I asked "Don't you know?" Hoseok asked cleaning the mess we made "Not really" I helped him but gave up immediately "Ever since you got yourself that boyfriend of yours he has been like this" with a sigh I scooted over to him "Is my older baby brother afraid I'll replace him?" I teased in a baby voice "Shut up" "Ouch..." "Oh come on I was just kidding and you know I'd never be able to even try and replace you guys" he looked at me for a second before scoffing and sitting next to Yoongi on the couch "Oppa~" I pouted sitting in front of the tv "Move before I move you to another dimension" Yoongi threatened to which I immediately reacted sitting next to Namjoon "I'm sorry okay it's just I like him so when he asked me out I agreed it's no like I broke the law or something" I rolled my eyes "I know but you have no idea how dating even goes" "hallelujah he talks!"

"It's not like it's some freaking riddle or a maze,all I need to know is to not get hurt,be responsible and have fun" he looked at me before a smile was painted across his face "Jin hyung I think Namjoon has lost it!" Taehyung yelled "I'm so proud of you!" he suddenly screamed hugging me tightly "O-oppa...I ca-can't...br-breathe..." he let me go and ruffled my hair "You've grown so much" he sounded like a dad "Thanks oppa" I smiled "So am I forgiven for the punishable crime of dating a boy?" I said as if talking to a king "You are forgiven young one" we laughed before enjoying some show on the tv.

A/N:Sorry for the slow and boring update but I'm on vacation right now so I'll be updating a bit slower,please bear with me *bows* have a nice day ^>^