BTS:33

"Oh no..." I was met with his gaze and immediately turned back around "This is not Hyo...ummmm my name is Sndara...leave a massage....by" he stepped right next to me "I'm not an idiot you troll" I cursed under my breathe as I turned to look at him "So what do you want?" I asked annoyed I didn't mean to be that mean but I need to get him off my back for now "Just wondering why you of all people are here in the airport looking like you're heading somewhere" he crossed his arms amused "You don't have to know but why are you here then?" I asked "I asked first"

Just answer my question and I'll answer yours?" he sighed in defeat "A friend of mine left for Brazil today so I came to send him off" seems like a legit reason "Okay well then...by" I was about to walk away when he grabbed my back pack pulling me back "Not again" "Your turn" he demanded "Fine...I am waiting for a friend"he didn't believe me and I could clearly see that "Alone?" he asked "Yeah my mom's busy" he squinted his eyes at me "Something smells fishy here" I gulped and looked at the time "Oh no my plane" "Well I have to go now see you" I rushed past him and accidentally bumped into someone dropping my plane ticket "I'm so sorry" I helped pick up everything and rushed onto the plane.

Once I was seated I relaxed "Wheeeew that was close" I smiled to myself looking out the window.I looked trough my bag for my phone when someone sat next to me "Fancy seeing you here" I looked up only to be met with Hyun Woo's gaze "Oh uh" I gulped again
"W-why are you here?" I asked "I can ask the same thing.Didn't you say you were waiting for a friend?" "I am" well that was the stupidest answer in history "Oh really?on the plane?" he raised his brows "Okay fine I am heading to China" I said knowing I can't keep this from him "Yeah I kind of got that" he stood up "Come on" I looked at him clueless "Huh?" he rolled his eyes taking my hand "We're getting off this plane" a stewardess stepped in front of us "I would like to ask you to please take your seat"

"No you see we need to get off the plane" she stopped him "I'm sorry but the plane is about to depart" she said annoyance clearly visible in her voice "But..." she glared at him "We apologize" I smiled pulling him down to sit "Thank you enjoy your flight" she smiled forcefully and walked  away "When we get there we're taking the next flight back" I looked at him "Hey don't blame me it's you who followed me" he huffed and looked away "Weirdo" I put on my headphones.

We finally landed "Wait a second" he said looking around "What?" I asked "We were heading to China right?" I nodded not fully grasping the situation "Then why are we in Taiwan?!"