BTS:42

We both fired at the same time "Nooooo!" he dropped to his knees observing the big yellow stain on his vest "You missed!" I looked behind me where a big blue splatter decorated the tree "We win!" Jungkook stood up high fiving me "Let's go back"

We returned back where the rest were lying in the grass "Were you filming some kind of soap opera?" Taehyung asked "Kind of" the old guy came back "I see we have our winners" he looked at us and we stood straight "Yes sir we did it" I said proud "Good you shall be awarded" a girl brought out a pillow with two medals on them "Congratulations soldiers you stayed strong and won the competition so now I award you with this medal of honor" he hung them around our necks as the others clapped "More like cheated their way to victory" Yoongi said "You're just jealous" we stuck our tongues at him.

After we got dressed into our original clothes we decided to get something to eat "Can you please put that away?" Jimin said looking at my medal "Nope" I smiled looking out the window "Don't be so proud you only won cause I let you...and cause you're a cheater!" "Am not!" I argued "Are so!" it went on like this until Hoseok put an end to it "So what should we grab to eat?" he asked "Let's go to that old fast food restaurant and get take out" Taehyung suggested "Yeah let's do that" I cheered.We grabbed the food and ate in the van "Move your leg Jimin!" "Stop leaning against me!" "Give it back that's mine" we argued trying to eat "Why couldn't we just eat at home?" Yoongi complained "Cause it's cooler like this" Namjoon said receiving death glares from us all "Well isn't that a horrible thought"Jin said.

We somehow managed to eat our lunch and threw the trash away "So what now?" I asked "Let's go" they said excited "Where?" I asked but they didn't answer "Guys?" they turned to me "Shhhh" I rolled my eyes before putting in my earphones.We stopped in front of a beach "Um guys?..." I looked at them questionably "We're here!" they ran out as I took my sweet time exiting the vehicle "What's SO exciting about a beach?" I did like beaches and water but they seemed REALLY excited for this "This is where all of us went for our first trip" Jin said taking some bags out of the vehicle "So to celebrate your late birthday we're staying here" Hoseok said slinging an arm around my shoulder "So are we gonna sleep in a magical kingdom under the sand or?" I asked "No we're staying at a camp near here" they started walking away "Let's get settled in"

I walked into my room that was a baby blue color with a king sized bed,a small closet and a small bathroom "Daebak(awesome)" I smiled looking around "Here" Jin came into my room handing me my bag "When did you pack this?" I put the bag on the bed "Oh you know when you 3 musketeers were sleeping on the floor" I nodded "Okay get settled in and then come to the beach" he said before walking out.I unpacked and put on some swimsuits with a tank top over.I arrived at the beach seeing people laughing,swimming,talking and then I saw my brothers "Jimin put on your sunblock!" Jin yelled running after Jimin "Hey guys won't other people notice?" I asked "Nope the beach is closing soon" Namjoon said continuing building his sand castle "Well don't we have to go as well genius?" I noticed people leaving "Nope again because we handled it" he smiled "Are they the devils?" I squinted my eyes looking at him suspiciously before going into the water "Wait for me!"