BTS:8

I was in that store for what felt like ages "When will they leave already?!" everybody was looking at me like I'm some kind of crazy person which I might just be "Goodbye guys we'll see you tomorrow" they came inside the store and I quickly ran upstairs that I didn't even notice before.

I squatted and waited for them to leave which was probably gonna happen tomorrow knowing what kind of shopaholic they can be "Great I'm gonna grow old and die in this stupid store!" suddenly a tap on my shoulder snapped me into reality "hajsjdkdjjdksndh" the man was speaking in Japanese and I had no idea what he was saying "Excuse me?" i asked in my best english "Are you just going to sit around the store the whole day?" his english was amazing and WAY better than mine "I was just about to leave" I got up "But is there another way out?"

"No" he walked away "Great...I need to come up with a plan" I noticed clothes "Bingo!"I took some big sized clothes and put them around my body and face "How much is this?" I asked him and quickly paid him "Hope it works" I walked towards the exit when someone bumped into me "Oh excuse me" I recognized J-Hope oppas voice "Oh no..." He bowed and so did I "It's okay" I said in Japanese and hurried out "Thank god I at lest know how to say that" I ran back to the hotel.

I quickly put the clothes and other new stuff in my back pack and sat on the bed turning on the tv "We're back" they came in "Hy guys" I stretched pretending to have just woken up "We bough you something" V handed me a box "What is it?" I opened it and saw a beautiful ring in it "It's sooooo pretty!thank you so much!" I hugged them all admiring the ring with Japanese things carved in it "It mean:A special person" Jin said "Thank you oppas" I hugged them one last time.

A/N:Sorry for the short chapter,next one will be longer ;)