BTS:7

"Ya!" I flew off my bed at the loud noise ringing in my ear "Morning sleeping head" Jungkook smiled "Kookie...you" I gave him a death glare "Jimin oppa!" he walked over to me who was laying on the floor "Piggy back me" he raised a brow "So I can kill him" I made the "duh" face "Okay" he shrugged and I climbed on his back "Giddy up" we ran towards Jungkook who was running for his life

"Get over here!"I yelled hitting Jimin's shoulder to make him go faster "Ya I'm not a horse!" he complained "What the hell?" Rap Monster said as he stepped in "Just ignore it" Jin said "Oh my god" followed by Suga,J-Hope and V who wished to join us and tried climbing onto Suga's back who refused "Breakfast!" Jin yelled grabbing all our attention "Breakfast!" we yelled running to the table "It looks great" I said digging in.

After breakfast they all got ready to leave "Come on oppa let me go with youuuuuuu..." I begged Jin who was tying his shoe laces "I already told you a million times...N-O" he finished and looked at the mirror fixing his hair "Yoongi oppa tell him I can go with you guys" I turned onto Suga "I have nothing to do with this so leave me out" he hurried outside "That oppa is just useless for help" I crossed my arms "You oppas are mean" I said "Ouch that hurts" Rap Monster joked "I'm sorry Hyo but we're busy and you know well yourself it's hard to take care of you" Jin said before they all left.

"I'm going to die in hereeeeee" it's only been 5 minutes but I already feel like dying "Should I go out?" I was sitting on the floor with my legs crossed "But I don't have any money" I layed on the floor "Or do I?" I quickly grabbed my bag and found a wallet in it "Assa!I got enough!" I jumped up.I put on some sneakers,grabbed a snap back and my back pack "Cost clear" I hurried outside "Ah..." I took in the fresh air "So where should I go first?" I walked around untill I came across a store "Uuuuu" I went in and bought one pair of glasses "These are daebak" I put them on and walked along the streets.I bought tons of stuff such as baggy shorts,baggy t shirts and sneakers "Should I buy something girly?" I was always a tomboy since I'm living with 7 guys.

I was just walking down the streets when I saw a group gathering around something "Is there a festival?" I got a bit closer and realized it was oppas "S***,s***,s***!" I hid in a store untill they passed but to my not so good luck they stopped and started giving autographs and pictures "Great just great I'll be so dead today..."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A/N:I apologize for the late update, sowy (o)