BTS:28

"Ooh-ahh!" I sang along "Can you please stop or I swear my ears will start bleeding" Suga said as we waited in their dressing rooms "Well I wouldn't be singing here if you would let me go out" I stick my tongue at him "Brat" he muttered under his breathe "You know if we let you out you can wonder off and god knows what you may do" Namjoon oppa said patting my shoulder "Yeah cause apparently singing and dancing is a crime" I shoot back "In your case it is" they laughed.

It was finally their turn and I followed them behind the stage "Yo little dude" Kai said walking pass me giving me a high five "Hey oppa" I was too tired to argue about him calling me little.I stood watching them "Go oppas!" I cheered "Excuse me are you the staff?" someone came up to me "No actually I'm---" I stopped talking once I recognize the person infront of me "Than who are you?" I started breathing again "You are Jungyeon right?!" she nodded slowly "Omo!" I started jumping around like a teenage girl which I am!

"Are you perhaps a fan who got behind the stage without permission?" she raised her brows "Ah no" I couldn't speak properly "Am I dreaming?" I slapped myself lightly which surprised her "No I'm not!" my smile grew even bigger if that is even possible "Security" she said a bit frightened "Hyo!" I recognized Jimin's voice and they came towards me "Oh anyonghaseo sunbaes" she bowed and then kept looking at me puzzled "Didn't you tell her?" Jin asked and I shook my head "Anyonghaseo you're from Twice right?" she nodded "Well I'm Jin and this little brat here is our little sister" her jaw fell open almost hitting the ground "Wha---I mean excuse me?" I giggle "It's true they are my oppas except for Kookie who is my twin" he gave me a look "I'm still older than her" he said "Yeah by like 2 minutes" I whispered under my breathe

"Oh I apologize then I didn't mean to offend you I just never heard of you so I mistook you I hope you can forgive me" she smiled "Oh no please do 't apologize unni it's not your fault I didn't explain myself so I can see why you would misunderstand me especially when I'm not known as their sister but you see my oppas don't want to expose me to fame" I finished "Ah I see then I'll keep my mouth shut" she said "Thank you" we said "Well it was nice meeting you sunbaes and you..." "Hyo" "Hyo" she finished "I see you're our fan so if you want you can come over to our dressing room later and we can give you autographs and take pictures" I nodded hyped up "Thank you thank you thank you!" I kept on repeating "Hey it's the least we can do for a fan" she smiled before bowing again and walking off "Let's cross that off my bucket list"

"Hyo we're going home come on!" Jin yelled "Thank you soooo much.Coming!goodbye"I said getting a final picture with Twice.We arrived at our house "By see you" they said "By" I waved them goodbye."I'm home" I said taking off my shoes "Hey honey I'm already late for work so I need to go by love you!" she rushed out giving me a quick kiss on the cheek.I laid on my bed planning the festival "Clara can you come to school?" I called Clara "Wae?" "We need to plan for the festival" she sighed "What about those delinquents?"
"The principal gave me their phone numbers so I'll just call them and tell them to come"

"Arasso I'm coming" "Arasso see you" I hung up and looked for their numbers.I eventually got them to come after threatening them I'll tell the principal if they don't come "Hey" "Hey" we greeted each other while waiting for them "I can't believe they actually agreed" she said "You better believe it cause it was a quite troublesome getting then to come" just then a group of teens made their way to us "We're here now what?" one of the guys asked"Let's start planning"

I unlocked the music room and we went in sitting behind the desks "Okay so now that we're gonna work together let's formally introduce each other" I said "I'll go first then.Hy my name is Hyo and I'm very excited to be working with you guys" they just snorted at me "And I'm Clara nice to meet you" Clara said "So what are your names?" I asked and they rolled their eyes "I'm Jun" the guy with an attitude and black hair said "I'm Kyung" the more sweet and innocent with blond hair said
"I'm Minhyeok" a guy who looked half asleep and half awake with red hair said "I'm Jason" a foreign looking guy with dark brown hair said "I'm Jihyun" a guy with light brown hair said "I'm Taekyung" a guy with a bright smile and with blue hair said

"And we're Mina and Hyemin" a girl with pink hair said which I'm assuming is Mina and the other with blond hair just nodded sucking on her lollipop "Okay then let's begin...