BTS:16

After a few days I was okay to go to school "Look who's back" I heard someone say as I was entering school "If it isn't a sleeping troll" who else than him "You know I really don't want to see the likes of you first thing in the morning" I passed him "Well I guess we'll both be in pain"

"Where's Clara?" I asked "3...2...1" Hyun Woo started counting down and just then someone tackled me "Hey you crazy" she laughed "I'm off" Hyun Woo said and left "I just recovered so do you mind not sending me to a hospital?" she got off me and helped me up "So how was school?" she rolled her eyes "Without you it was a total prison" we laughed walking to class.

First period ended and the classroom became a zoo like always "So I was thinking we hang out after school" Clara said "At your place" she whispered "Stop it,they are my brothers not some items at a store" I said "Oh come on last time I didn't even get a chance to get an autograph nor a photo" I smiled and pulled out a piece of paper "I knew you'd be like that one day so I was prepared" I handed her the paper "It has my oppas signatures and massages on it"

she started squealing "Omo!this is the best" I just smiled "What are you two dorks talking about?" and just like a curse he appeared "Since when were we on the friendly level?" I asked and he shrugged "I'm bored and you two seem to have a pretty interesting life" "You have no idea" I sighed "Okay class calm down" the teacher came and they all scattered to their seats.

Finally school was over "I'm soooooooooooo tired" Clara complained "15 hours of school is like a 15 hour nightmare" I said "Hyo!" someone called me from behind "Ne?" it was our class president "The principal is calling you to his office" I gulped and looked over at Clara who looked as tense as me "Wae?" he shrugged "Anyway palli" with that he left "What did you do?!" Clara shook my shoulders violently "Nothing" I said shocked

"Well good luck" she was about to go but I held her arm and pulled her with me.I knocked on the doors "Come in" the principal said "Fighting" Clara said before I went in.
I slowly closed the doors behind me and came towards the old man with glasses and a gray suit "Mrs.Hyo" he smiled and gestured to the seat infront of his table that I quickly sat in.There was silence until I spoke "Am I in some kind of trouble?" he looked at me and laughed "No,no why would you think that?"

I let out a sigh of relief "Well I don't really get called here for nothing" I did have a tiny record of coming here,like a REALLY REALLY TINY one "No I need your help" I raised my brows "My help?" he stood up and walked around his office "You know the school's show festival we have every year right?" the school's show festival like he said is an every year thing where the students from every class participate in showing off their talents representing their class and in the end the best class wins,the reward is a trophy and 2 day field trip for the winning class

"Yes" I answered still puzzled by this whole thing "Well I want you to hold this year's festival" my eyes widened "Ne???" I asked "I know you must be surprised since it's always the upper classes who prepare it but his year I want it to be you" "May I ask why?" he sat back down on his chair "You seem like a type that could make this festival a fun thing" I just blinked "Me?" I asked "Of course you can have people to help you.So what do you say?" I thought it over

"Count me in" I smiled "Great you can hold auditions next week" I nodded "Thank you" I bowed and left "So what happened?" Clara asked the minute I stepped out of the room "You're never going to believe what happened" I was still pretty hyper "Come on tell me already" she whined "I'm the one organizing this year's show festival" she just stood there with widened eyes and her mouth hanging "Say something" I said "You?!" she asked  after we were out of the school "Yeah and you are my assistant"

"Wait why you?" "The teacher said I look like I could make a fun festival" she just shook her head "This isn't going to be good" I punched her shoulder lightly "Ya!you are my best friend,you're supposed to support me and help me" she laughed "Okay okay" we walked home.