BTS:49

"Fix the lighting!" "Lower it!" "In 3.2.1.okay that's good" "No I said to lower it!" I sighed "What's got you so worked up?" Clar asked "The festival is in a week and we're behind on everything" she slung an arm around my shoulders "Relax you have time and we're doing pretty decent"

We returned to class "Where is Hyun Woo?" I looked behind me and saw an empty chair "I haven't seen him all day" I looked questionably at Clar who shrugged "He's been absent quite a few times lately" worry spiked inside of me "Try calling him" I pressed his number and placed the phone to my ear "He's not answering" we both just looked at each other before a crazy idea popped into my head "It's not that crazy considering it's not gonna be the first time" "Let's go" Clar looked at me as if I was insane "Where?" I stood up slinging the backpack on my shoulders "To find him" her eyes widened "The teacher will be here in 2 minutes" "That's why we need to hurry"

"I'm sure he's alright maybe he just overslept" I sighed "Look I think something is up with him,he's been absent lately even when we were together his mind drifted off to somewhere else" "But we'll get in trouble" I shrugged "It won't be the first time.I'll take the blame so don't worry and come on" with a sigh she stood up slinging her backpack on her shoulder "We're in this together don't think you'll be some hero" we smiled before dashing out of school.

We walked around the city "Do you even have any idea where he could be?" Clar asked tired "Nope" "Not even a clue?!" we stopped "He wasn't where we found him last time,I don't know where he lives and I don't know where he hangs out a-" I looked at Clar before a smile crept on my face "Come on" I ran towards the bus stop.We walked into the forest where we had our date "What is this place?" Clar asked "Hyun Woo told me it's his hang out place" I answered walking "How much longer though?" I could see the hill "It's there" I pointed towards the hill "Hurry" we raced to the top but there was no sign of him "He's not here" we concluded "Where else could he be?" we plopped onto the ground "I don't know" I gave up "Think of places you've been with him or I don't know...saw him at" I started thinking

"I got it!" I pulled Clar up "Not again" we ran out of the woods.We stopped at a familiar store "This is where you first met him?" I nodded looking around "And then we went..." we walked until arriving at an abandoned building,the same building Hyun Woo and I officially met each other "Hyo I don't like this place" Clar said holding my arm "Oh come on,girl up" she took a deep breathe removing herself from my arm and stood up straight "Let's go soldier" I nodded stepping towards the door "In 3...2...1...NOW!"

We saw Hyun Woo on the floor beaten up and gangsters,the same gangster I saw when I met him standing around him "Well isn't this a beautiful reunion" "What the fu*k?!" one of them yelled and we looked at each other "Maybe this wasn't the best plan" they started walking towards us and we quickly ran away "What do we do now?!" Clar panicked "Let's call the police!" I took out my phone dialing the number "They'll be here as soon as possible" just then two guys appeared in front of us "Run!" Clar grabbed my wrist trying to escape but to our oh so perfect luck we were cornered "What now girls?" they smiled sickly at us "Help..."