BTS:30

I arrived at the dorm "Get ready we're leaving soon" Jin said "I'll wait in the van" I said and went into the van.I sat by the table in their dressing room and did my homework when my phone started to ring.I fished it out of my back pack and picked up

"Hey Clar" I said "Hey Hyo I have bad news" she said sounding in pain "What?" "I broke my leg so I won't be able to come to school next week" my eyes widened "What happened?!" "I fell out of a tree" I raised a brow "What the hell were you doing in a tree?!" she laughed awkwardly "Saving a cat" I face palmed "Oh Clar"
"Let me tell you it's not as easy as it looks" I chuckled "Guess I'll have to survive with that ape all on my own" I sighed "And with those stupid delinquents" my eyes widened "Oh yeah I have to meet them on Tuesday...and that's on my birthday" I put my head on the table "Oh yeah your birthday!I'm sorry but I promise to make it up to you" I hum in response "Have to go have fun by by" "By" I hang up

"Something wrong?" Jungkook asked sitting beside me "No I'm fine" I lifted my head up "You sure?" I smile taking out my notebook to continue planning "Yup" he shrugged and walked away.After a while I could feel the tiredness getting to me "Hyo if you want to you can go home" Yoongi oppa said "I'm good" he sighed and walked away.

"Hyo!Hyo!" I opened my eyes "You should really go home" Namjoon said "We have to go back to practicing so manager hyung will drive you home arasso?" I nodes packing my stuff "Work hard oppas" I said half awake and with manager oppa went to the car.We finally arrived at our house "Kamsamnida(thank you) oppa" I bowed and walked into the house "Omma I'm home" I said dragging myself to the stairs "Oh Hyo wait" she stopped me "What is it?" she handed me a necklace "What is this?" I looked at the necklace with a bullet pendant "I don't know I found it in your closet when I was cleaning up so I thought you might have forgot it in there" I was too tired to think about it so I kissed mom on the cheek and went to my room where I got ready and put the pendant on the night stand going to bed.

The next morning I woke up to a bright sunlight "Oh s**it I'm gonna be late!" I got ready to leave when mom stopped me "Hyo where are you going?" she asked "To school!" I was about to run but she stopped me again "It's Saturday" I looked at the calendar and she was right "What?!" I sighed and she giggled "I can't believe this" I dragged myself upstairs where I changed into some normal clothes.I laid on my bed taking the necklace observing it "Looks familiar but where did I get it?there's no way I posses something like this" I sighed and put the necklace down.I went oppa's dorm and the minute I stepped in it was like a bomb exploded in here "What in the world...?" Hoseok oppa stopped in front of me "Sorry we're packing for out tour on Monday" "Oh yeah their going on tour...without me...a day before my birthday..." I smiled michiviously "Don't even think about it" Jin said and I looked at him innocently "What do you mean?" I asked "I know you're thinking of sneaking to China with us but I'm warning you try it and I will disown you from our family" I pouted "Fine I won't" "Psyche"

And just like that it was Monday another day of suffering "Hey troll where's your friend?" Hyun Woo asked leaning against the lockers "She's injured" I said closing my locker walking to our homeroom "No wonder you're so dull" he messed up my hair "Ya!" "Weird.Why do I feel this way?why do I like it?" he waved a hand in front of my eyes "What's wrong with you?" he asked but I just walked pass him "Hey wait up!"

I kept starring out the window during class unable to concentrate so the teacher punished me by making me kneel in the hallway with my hands held high in the air "Oh yeah I need to go to the art department" I looked inside and saw the teacher explaining some formulas as other's listened "Sorry seonsagnim(teacher)" I whispered quietly making my way to the art department that were having a meeting right now.I knocked on the door and a male voice answered "Come in" I came in and saw 5 boys and girls staring at me "Hello I am Hyo.I'm planning this year's festival and the principal said to ask you for help for the decorations" a girl smiled walking towards me "We heard please tell us what to do" I smiled and handed her my notebook "Everything is in here" she opened it and looked trough it "I love it you really have an eye for art...you know if you'd like we'd love to have you in here" I blushed smiling "Thank you I'll think about it"

she smiled back at me "Great.I'm Hana by the way" she said "Nice to meet you sunbae" I bowed "No need to be so formal" she pated my shoulder "But shouldn't you be in class right now?" a guy asked and my eyes widened "Ah yes almost forgot!thank you and goodbye" I bowed running out "5 second left" I ran as fast as I could "4..." run "3..." just a little more "2..." I could already see my classroom "1..." I slid on the floor stopping at the spot I was originally at and raised my hands up high "0..." the bell rang and the teacher exited the classroom "Please pay more attention to my class next time Hyo-shi" she said fixing her glasses walking away "Ne" I bowed "That was close"