BTS:44

The next morning I was awoken by constant banging on my door "Hurry get dressed!" Taehyung yelled excited "It's 6 o'clock in the morning" I whined "So?we're going on a trip now prepare!" he pushed me inside and closed the doors.I got dressed in a jersey and shorts "It's cold" I whined putting on a jacket "Stop whining and come on" we got into the van "So where are we going?" I asked "There's a market near here and they have some pretty cool stuff" Jin exclaimed excited "Are Mario toys one of them?" I teased knowing of my brother's weird obsession "Says the Pokemon obsessor"
"Hey they're awesome" I protected my babies "Yeah yeah"

"So how long will this take?" "2 hours" my eyes almost jumped out "I thought you said it's near" Namjoon shrugged "Just shut up and go to sleep" "Don't need to tell me twice" I got comfortable and drifted to sleep.I woke up when the car went to a halt "We're here!!!" Taehyung and Jimin yelled at the top of their lungs waking up Yoongi who immediately sent them death glared and even kicked one "Put on your disguises" which consisted of snapbacks and sunglasses "Let's go" we exited the van and were welcomed by millions of booths from food to souvenir "We got the money?" I asked eyeing the delicious burgers a few booths away "Yes and we are not spending it just like that" I looked at Hoseok with an innocent expression "When did I ever?" he looked away shaking his head "Okay everyone stay together!" Jin said before we walked from both to both.

We bought some food that mostly consisted of octopus,salad,tomatoes,strawberries and watermelons "This is boring" I said following behind with Jimin who as well was bored out of his mind "Excuse me" we turned around and saw a couple of teenage girls who looked at each other smiling "Are you perhaps BTS?" we looked at each other and immediately went for our plan we came up with if anyone ever recognizes them "Run!" we ran as fast as we could.

We stopped eventually out of breathe "Great they recognized us" "What now?" I looked to my left and saw a booth with clothes "Guys" I nodged Namjoon and they looked at the direction I was looking in.They each changed into different clothes and a few new snapbacks "Great we already wasted so much money" Namjoon complained as we continued "Sorry Hyo" Jin said looking at me apologetically "It's okay it's fun" I smiled because it was true I hate running but at the same time it gives me thrills "Let's go buy some souvenirs" Yoongi suggests "Let's go!" I cheered and we laughed.We looked around for something pretty "This this!" I pointed to a magnet with a picture of the scenery "Omma does like these kind of stuff" Jungkook agreed "Okay let's take this and what do you want Hyo?" I looked around some more.

My eyes stopped on a black and white bandana "This!" they all stared at me "Let's all buy one" they looked at each other "Come on puese" cue pout "Okay fine" we all bought it and put it on our wrists.After finishing up our shopping it was already 9 o'clock and the stars were already up in the skies "Let's grab something to eat" Taehyung whined "What about burgers?!" I pointed to the booth a few feet away "Okay let's grab that" a few protested but we still grabbed some.When we finished our dinner we went back to the hotel where we immediately went to sleep to leave early tomorrow.

We packed everything up and took one last stroll on the beach "Can't we stay here a bit longer?" I plead not wanting to leave at all "Sorry kiddo it ain't happening" Namjoon said messing up hair "We have to take care of something you stay here and DON'T MOVE" Jin said and they left.I watched the big waves thinking of Hyun Woo "So what do I say to him???? Yes? No? why the hell is this so confusing??? I mean I like him but at the same time I don't know..." I thought for a while before finally coming up with a decision...