The Fall of The Loonatics: Part 2

"AHH!!" He yelled in fear. As he thought his life was about to be taken, he heard the ruble get blasted by a laser. He opened his eyes, to his surprise and saw Lexi standing there, with her ears bent round a bright pink brain blast.

"Need some help?" She aaid sarcastically. He snickered and she helped him up. He had blood running down his arm from his cut, as he tried to hold it with his other hand. "We can't stay here. Why didn't to follow my orders." He then said sternly.

"We can save this for later. Cmon we have to get to lower ground." She said. "Not on my watch." They then heard a dark voice. They quickly looked back out the window. The chopper was in the air, as the sides of it popped out. They each had dual 6-barreled machine guns.

It fired, as he threw himself and Lexi down. "Lex! Hit it!!" Ace yelled. She quickly looked up, and fired a brain blast at the chopper, hitting it spot on. They got back up, and ran back towards the stairs. "Which level are we going to?" She asked quickly, in panic.

"The training room. There's no windows and the ventilation leads straight to the ground floor! We'll meet the team there!" He answered quickly as he pulled her by her wrist down the circular flight of stairs.

They jumped through the destroyed doors, and safely into the barely damaged training room. There, they saw the team standing in panic. "Ace! Lexi!.. Wow, what happened to you?" Duck said in shock. He was looked at his bloody forehead, and the cuts on his shoulder.

"No time to explain. We have to shimmy through the shafts. I'm just concerned how Slam is gonna get down there." Ace said in fear. "Don't worry about Slam. I have a plan for that." Tech said. "Ace-what-do-we-do!-What's going on!-Who-is-behind-this?-I-don't-know-so-I'm-freaking-out!"

Then, it clicked in his head. "That voice..." He said. Then he remembered his nightmare.

"Your nightmare, is now your reality.."

That sentence ran through his head multiple times. His eyes were bolted open with fear. He remembered how terrified he was, just by looking at the figure. "No time for our old uniforms, we have to lea-

CCCCRRRRRAAAASSSSSHHHH

A big object dove straight through the ceiling. As it landed on their floor, everyone was shockwaved by the impact. Throwing them into the circular walls. Ace looked up, and saw the back of a brawny figure. "Loonatics... Such an honor." They heard the dark person speak.

It then pulled one of his trench coat's sleeves up. Revealing a giant arm bound cannon. "Loonatics! Engage the enemy!" Ace yelled. Everyone has pain moving, but for them it was either get off the wall or be shot by what ever he had.

Slam jumped out of the way, barely being missed by the cannon. Slam then charged at the buff Lynx. But as he did, the animal stopped him by his fist and tossed him upside down. As he fell down, he kicked Slam into a wall hard. As he continued to fire at the fast dodging Loonatics, they all attacked at once.

He dodged Duck's orange egg blast, then grabbed his arm and threw him straight into the hard ground. While Lexi jumped up and tried to kick him he dodged, then side kicked her into Tech. Ace tried to punch him in the stomach, but it backfired.

He had armor on under the unbuttoned jacket. As soon as his fist made contact, he felt the pain run through his wrist. He held it in pain. The ferocious animal then punched him in the jaw, the kicked him back in the chest.

He took the Loonatics out, like they were nothing but pests. "W-who are you.." Tech said weakly. He walked over and grabbed him by the throat them held him up. "Knix the Conquerer.. Killer of galaxies." He smiled, as he threw him back down like a rag doll.

While he wasn't paying attention, Ace jumped up and kicked Knix in the side of the head. He fell down as Ace landed the drop perfectly. "So... You're Ace. The so called leader.." He snarled. "In the flesh big guy. How about you get your big ass up so I can take you back down." He said happily.

"Quite the opposite." He said, then turned invisible. Everyone looked up in shock. "Get ready! He's gonna attack!" Ace yelled slightly weak. Everyone stood up, ready to face the camouflaged villain. Then, Duck felt a tap on his shoulder.

As he turned around, a fist rammed straight into his beak. He turned visible, then tried to strike again. But Danger Duck teleported away. "So predictable..." Knix laughed. He knew exactly where he was gonna pop back up. When he did, he grabbed him by the neck.

"Don't you see!! I know everything about you!" He yelled in joy. He then threw him through the observation window. "Predict this!" Tech yelled. He then threw a piece of debris at him with his magnetic lock powers. "Already done." He said, then caught it and threw it straight back at Tech, breaking his nose in the process.

"Tech!!" Rev yelled. He charged at the giant once more. As he did, Knix held his forearm out, while the fast bird hit it with his eyes, temporarily blinding him. "There's not a thing you can do without me seeing it!" He laughed. He stepped on the bird, and stomped. Blood flew out of Rev's mouth.

"No! STOP IT!!" Lexi yelled. She dove at him again, actually getting a hit in. He finally grabbed her by the ears, and slammed her head into a wall. "LEXI!!!" Ace yelled in fear. He saw her cold body, drop with a giant gash on her forehead.

Ace stood in a stance, as if he had his sword in his hand. His arm was extended way out to the side. "Well... It's just you, and me." Knix said in enjoyment. He charged his weapon, and charged at Ace. "Guardian Strike Sword... I call you!!" Ace then yelled.

He stood his ground, watching Knix come in fast. "Cmon... CMON!!" He got louder. The closer he got, the more worried Ace got. That was, until he was right at Ace. He stopped, as they both watched the lit up sword, fly through the wall.

Ready to catch it, Ace jumped in the air at Knix. Knix just smiled evilly. But as the sword flew to him, Knix caught it split second before. "A warriors death.." Knix said silently. Ace landed, watching Knix. His entire body was filled with fear. Never before has that happened.

"DEATH BY HIS OWN BLADE!!" He yelled, then without warning, she shoved it through Ace's abdomen. The entire room went quiet. They all watch in fright, as their leader was impaled by his own sword. He quickly then pulled the blade out. They saw it retract all the way from out of his back.

"Finally... The fall of the Loonatics. Now, my plans are complete." Knix smiled happily. "AAACCCEEE!!!!" Lexi screamed with tears running down her face. Ace was siting still on his knees... With no movement. Until Knix kicked him down flat. "Welcome to hell." He laughed, then reached in his side bag. He pulled out a charge, and flew up to the last of the ceiling. He placed it, then flew out the gaping hole, back out into the city. They all heard his evil laugh as he flew off.

The detonator beeped, finally blowing up. They knew, they would not survive the blast.
__________________________

Casual people were dining happily, in the Christmas filled restaurant. That was, until some kid ran in yelling, almost crying. "EVERYONE!!! COME OUTSIDE QUICK!!" He screamed, then ran back out. Curious, the crowd of people ran outside.

What they, saw horrified them. The Loonatics HQ, was slowly falling apart. "Oh my god.." One woman out her hands over her mouth in shock. Then, they heard a loud, sonic boom coming from the tower. Then all they saw, was a giant explosion near the top, under the blue sphere.

The entire HQ, then came toppling down. The very top, caved in and fell straight down to the street. "A-are they.." A dressed up little girl cried.

"Dead.."