Reunion

"KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK"

A loud pound was at the door. "Security check! Open up!!" The person in bed heard. She just ignored it, and rolled back over. "OPEN UP!!" A loud yell was then heard. "Can't even get freaking sleep..." She sighed. Then, she heard her doors get knocked in.

She took the covers off her pink and blonde haired face. "Well.. Time to go to work." She said. She threw her feet over the side of the bed, as her ears stood all the way up. As she walked out of her bedroom, she grabbed the rifle sitting by the door.

As she walked out, she saw the 3 robot soldiers march into her house. "There she is! Fire!!!" One ordered. They lifted their arms up, ready to fire their arm cannons. As they fired, she quickly jumped around the corner. She felt the shots hit the wall hard.

She pivoted back around the corner again, firing two shots at two of the robots optics, taking them down. The last one, ran towards her. She knew he would just kill her through the hole in the wall, so she had no choice but to run into her kitchen.

The robot busted through the wall, tackling her. "Your failure to comply is ordered death by Knix the Conqueror!!" It yelled on her face. He raised one of its arms, extending a blade from its forearm. She panicked. She had to do something fast.

Then out of the corner of her eye, she saw her rifle. As she reached for it, she quickly dodged the blade slice. As he brought it up for another, she grabbed her rifle split second before. She then shot it straight in the head multiple times. "Yeah, go back to sleep." She said.

She pushed it off, then stood back up. Without saying another word, she looked around at the now destroyed home she had. With the hole in the wall, and the destroyed furniture. "Damn it... Not another house." The rabbit sighed. She even felt her favorite pajamas all torn up.

When she walked back into her bedroom, she shut the door then threw her tank top on the bed. Same with her pajama pants. Opening her drawer, she pulled out a pink Under Armour like shirt. After slipping that on, she grabbed a pair of sweats to keep her warm.

She put her thick army boots on, then packed all her stuff up. She then walked outside, in search of yet another new home. All her houses were old abandoned homes. She never could keep just one, because somehow they'd fall apart or get destroyed as they just did.

It was a cold, stressful morning. The rabbit didn't plan on spending the day looking for another house. She thought maybe for one day, she'd get a break.

Since it was the day before Christmas, waking around would just be more dangerous. If you aren't escorted around by a police drone, then walking around was technically "illegal". That's what the new law was anyways. "Maybe I can find one close this time. Sick of jumping towns." She sighed.

As she walked around, the sky was so blinding. It was a very bright grey color, with no wind, just snow. He hated the snow. It reminded her off the horrors that happened, so many years ago. During the winter, she always went through some depression.

Nothing was on her mind except her old team, The Loonatics. She missed them more than anyone ever imagined. It killed her, not knowing rather if they're alive or not. She assumed most of them dead, but she was always a positive person. So she tried to think happily about them. But for some reason, that's what made it worse.

"I wish.. I knew where you guys were." She sighed. But, there was one on her mind more than anything else. The one rabbit she had feelings for.

Ace.

She was the one member of the team, he was more protective over than anyone else. "In heaven or in hell, One day, I'll see you again Ace." She said hopefully to herself. As she walked down the snow covered road, she looked up into the bright sky, nearly blinded.

"Please Ace... I wish I could find you." She wished with a tear in her eye, as she wiped it away by her finger. But the further she walked, she noticed a shadow. Hovering above her. When she looked up in curiosity, she saw a police cruiser.

"FUGITIVE ALERT. Stop where you stand, criminal." She heard from the speaker of the cruiser. "Crap." She said with a straight face. She then bolted off into the snow. "Runner runner! Calling all local units!" It said over its speaker. Trying to dodge the vehicle, she quickly turned into the alleyway, where it can't fit.

It had to stop, knowing it would crash and burn if it tried to fit in between the buildings. But as it did, they dropped 5 police robots. "Hey you! Stop right there!" One yelled as they ran after her. She knew she couldn't outrun them forever, because she was already getting tired.

She quickly turned her head as she ran, to spot if they were still following her. But when she wasn't paying attention, she hit her head on a long window ledge, throwing her forward and landing hate on her back. She yelped in pain as she hit the cold, hard ground.

"Nn... D-damn windows.." She said in pain to herself. The police were right behind her, so she thought it was the end of the pursuit. She tried to get up, but felt a warm liquid rush down her forehead and all the way down passed her eye onto her cheek. Her forehead was bleeding from the hit.

"You're surrounded, pest. Shouldn't you be in a zoo?" One laughed. The others also laughed. "And shouldn't you be in a scrapyard?" She asked, as she held her bloody forehead with a grin. One picked her up by her ears, and held her up. "Not gonna so tough
Once I blast those pretty little eyes out the back of your head." One laughed again.

"Right back at ya." She smiled determinedly. She pulled the rifle she had off her bandolier, and shot it in the chest 4 times. It slowly crumpled to the ground, as the others started shooting. They had to use stun rounds, because it was the law during the day. At night, lethal rounds by cops were legal.

She tries to shoot as many as she could, but one shot her gun out of her hand. "AHH!!" She screamed and grabbed her hand. She started backing up, but her back hit something hard. It was another cop bot. "Forget Lord Knix's law. I'm ending her now." Once said, and held out its cannon arm.

"Say goodnight, rodent." It said happily. Right before it fired, she saw something fast slice its arm completely off. She saw nothing but the speed and sparks of the object. Then, the same thing happened to its torso, as it fell straight to the ground.

They all then saw a mysterious figure standing the small rooftop. "Kill it!!" One shouted through its speaker. They shot at it wherever it jumped. It would do flips, kicks, and dodged shots like they were taxes. It cut one right in its core, then slices up. Watching it drop in pieces.

The last two, were standing on opposite sides of each other. The hooded figure was right between them. But it jumped right before they fired. They shot each other, immediately being destroyed. The character landed right in front of the blonde rabbit, with its sword in hand.

"T-thank you.." She said. The hooded man has no clue who she was. Her hair covered her left eye, and the blood ran down her other one. She moved her hair out of her face, then smiled. "No.." She heard the person say. She looked at him in confusion. He then lowered his hood. Two big grey ears popped out, one wrapped with bandage tape. Then, it's grey and white fizzy face appeared.
She then gasped with her hands over her mouth.

"Ace..."