Seperation

Ace flew into the air, slicing and shooting any drone that attacked him. Right as one jetted at him, Ace held his sword vertical in front of him. As soon as the drone made contact with him, it was sliced it half. "There's another one." Ace said, as he wiped the sweat from his forehead.

He knew the drones were endless, but he only had to stall long enough for Tech to hack into the ship. Ace heard a loud breeze sound, and looked behind him. There was almost an army of drones, ready to fire at him. "Great... Hurry up Tech!" He said under his breath.

As soon as he went for his sword, they all flew at him at once. "Crap!" He yelled, then flew straight up. As they pursued, he quickly tried to think of a way to destroy all of them. Or at least avoid them. Then, he remembered something. His laser vision.

"Oh boy, haven't used this in years." He sighed to himself. He took a deep breath, and closes his eyes. As he exhaled, he opened his eyes wide. A wide laser beam expanded far out. It destroyed all 30 of them in a matter of seconds.

When his laser vision quit him, he immediately felt like passing out. When it stopped, he started swerving in the air, trying to stay focused. But right before he tried to look forward, he hit the roof of a skyscraper hard. He hit so hard, it tore his left armor and sleeve off.

He then saw his headset get crushed by his head. "Agh... Damn it!!" He said angrily, as he hit the roof with his fist. "How the hell do I contact them now..." He cursed himself. He looked around, trying to figure something out quick. Luckily, which is what he did best.

He looked at the belly of the massive ship that covered half the city, and saw a small hole. That's where the drones kept popping out of. "Maybe that's my ticket inside.." Ace smirked. He easily stood up, then began running towards the edge of the building.

He reached the edge, and dove off. The second he was in the air, he accelerated his rockets, and flew straight into the air. Going straight up, he headed right towards the hole. And the closer he got, the bigger it was. "Jesus... And this releases those tiny drones." He quietly gasped.

It was not enough to eat an entire hotel building. And he wasn't even close to it yet. As he thought it was smooth sailing from there, he saw more of the drones fly out. But, they weren't coming for him. They were going down into the city.

He wanted to alert his team they were coming, but had no way of contacting them. Plus, he knew they could handle the flyers if he did by himself. Once he made it to the ship crater, he was cautions when he entered. He didn't want to put the ship on high alert and get swarmed by soldiers.

He made it just in time, because the hole closed split second after he entered. "Something tells me they know I'm here.." He said, as the wings propped back into his backpack. He quietly snuck around a random corner, curious as to where it led.

"Cmon... A control room can't be that hard to freaking find!" He said, losing his patience. "Hey, what was that?" "I don't know. Go check it out." Ace heard two voices. Then, he saw a big door slide open, with an unarmored soldier walk through with a handgun.

He was shaking, meaning he was probably a rookie. As he passed by the corner Ace was by, he knew he was ready to attack. Ace swiftly and quietly, grabbed him and his his hand over the kid's mouth. He was so terrified, he couldn't even hold his gun, so he dropped it by mistake.

Ace turned the boy to face him. "Listen to me, and I won't hurt you... Much." Ace said. But the guy just kept freaking out. Ace was starting to get frustrated, so he bashed him against the wall. "Where is the control room." Ace said sternly. He then took his hand off the kid's mouth.

"*deep inhale* it's down this hallway!! He has two police-bots guarding the doors! They know you're coming!" He said in a hurry, filled with fear. "What's he doing in the control room." Ace slammed him again. "OKAY OKAY!!.. He's preparing to burn the city with neutron phaser at the bottom of this ship! That's all I know! I SWEAR!!" He said, sweating.

"Thanks for the help." Ace said. He then threw him to the ground, punched him hard in the face, knocking him out cold. "Now... How the hell am I getting through there..." Ace questioned. He then saw an air vent right in front of the door on the ceiling.

"Bingo."
---------------------------------------------

Lexi quickly directed the civilians down the roofed, and secure alleyway. "This way! This way! Stay together everyone! The resistance is sending shuttles to get you!" Lexi informed the people running by. "Let's go! Let's go! Don't let the drones spot you- WHO JUST SMACKED MY ASS!!!" She then yelled.

She then saw two teenage boys run by, laughing. "Perverted little punks... I wonder how the others are doing..." She told herself. She was anxious. She had to know. She pressed the button on her headset, ready to speak.

"Tech, how's the hacking coming!" She asked curiously. He didn't reply. "Tech? .. Tech! Are you there!!" Lexi asked fearfully. "Ace! Ace are you there??!!" She asked her other teammate. He didn't answer either. "Is any one reading me?!" She questioned. All she got was static from every Loonatic.

She slowly lowered her finger, shaking with fear. She turned to see how many people were left. There was too many to count. But she had a decision to make. Would it be the right one? Or would it be the one that one that would cost the lives of all the civilians?

Without thinking it through, she let the people continue through, as she rushed off back into the city. "Ace!! Ace please answer me!! Please!!" She yelled, trying to still get signal. "Rev!.. Tech!.. Duck!.. Slam!... ANYONE!!" She cries loudly. She dropped to her knees in the snow, and took off her headset.

She immediately smashes it against the ground with all her force. She looked up, no longer with sadness... But with hate. Anger filled her, as she rose back to her feet. She looked at the giant cruiser, with dark eyes. "Hey! You! Stop right there!!" She heard a man yell.

"Mm mm.. Damn honey. You know what I'd do to you?" He snickered. She didn't even turn around. But, she spoke darkly. "You have 5, seconds... To turn around, and leave." She said deeply. "Whoa I'm so scared. Hands in the air bitch!" He yelled.

"Last chance." She gripped her fists tight. She then heard more footsteps come behind her. Two more men joined him. Her ears started to glow pink, as her body was nothing but angry. Not even Ace was on her mind. Just...

Revenge.

As one of them shot, she leaned to the left, and turned around to dodge the bullet. When she did, she fired a brain-blast at one of the men, throwing him into the snow. She ran up to the perverted one, and jumped in the air. She wrapped her legs around his neck, and grabbed the knife from his chest sheathe.

She threw the knife at the other soldier in the chest, and twisted her legs on the man. Immediately snapping his neck. He and the other man fell down, lifeless. As soon as Lexi stood up, she breathed heavily, trying to calm down. Until... She looked at the 3 dead men.

One dead by a brain blast.
One dead by his heart being pierced.
One dead by a broken neck.

And they were all because of her. She realized what she did, and immediately loosened her grip of her fists. Her eyes bolted open, at the sight of her anger. "No..." She said with a quivering lip. "I couldn't... I-I wouldn't.." She started to let her tears loose.

She dropped to her knees again, and stared at the lifeless men. "No-o-o..." She said in between sobs.

"NNNNNNOOOOOOO!!!!" She sobbed loudly.