Fallen

"How much longer until the weapon is ready.." Knix questioned impatiently. "At 79% and counting fast sir." A tall black robot said with his deep voice. "I grow tiresome of this waiting.." He said, as he stood up and looked out the giant window.

But what they weren't paying attention to, was Ace up in the vents, listening. His eyes widened, as he heard about the weapon. "I've got to hurry." He said to himself. He knew it wasn't gonna end pretty. For either both of them, or one of them. And what he didn't tell his team, is he didn't expect to walk away from this.

He took in a deep breath, and pulled out his sword. Once he did, he sliced the grate below him, and landed on a police bot. He shoved the blade into the optics of it, then fell down with it, but landed on his feet. The police bots guarding the door attacked him, but they didn't last long.

Ace fired his laser vision, and instantly fried both of them. Knix didn't even turn around, already knowing who it was. "So.. You finally grow a pair and face me.." He said, still looking out the window. "You'll die for all you've done you bastard..." Ace snarled, and held his burning sword out in front of him.

"If you had the guts for that kind of fun, you'd a done it nearly four years ago.." He turned around, and faces him. "Oh wait, I'm sorry. I forgot I nearly murdered each and every one of you Loonatics!" He chuckled.

"SHUT UP!!!" Ace yelled, and dashed at him with his sword. As Knix easily dodged it, he kicked Ace in the back, knocking him into the wall hard. "You're still so pathetic, Ace! Sure you got a little more masculine, but you're just as predictable!" Knix ranted.

Ace got up, and tried to dash again. But Knix dashed behind him, and grabbed his ears. He then pulled back and slammed him into the floor. As Ace felt the crack in his back, he tried to stand again. But Knix put his foot on Ace's chest and put pressure on it.

"Don't try to get up... I want this to hurt." He grinned under his mask. He lifted his foot up, about to stomp again. But Ace quickly rolled out of the way, and got to one knee. From there, he opened his palm, and his sword flew into his hand.

"I'll be honest boy, after I kill your planet, I'll be satisfied." He chuckled. "You'll never stop at one.. And I'll stop you!!" Ace yelled, and lunged at Knix. As he sliced by, Knix raised his arm and dodged his attack once again. He then elbowed his sword, slicing it downward.

He then punched Ace in the jaw, slamming his head against the wall. Before Ace could turn around, Knix grabbed the back of his cloak, and yanked down. When he did, he kicked Ace into the large monitor. Hurt by the impact, Ace saw Knix run at him.

He quickly jumped off the broken glass and panel, and watched Knix punch a hole in the screen, barely missing Ace. Ace saw the opportunity, and took it. He used his sword, and sliced it right in Knix's arm. Knix yelled in pain, as his bionic arm sparked.

As Ace pushed the blade right, it completely took his right arm off. "AAAHHHH!!!" He yelled in pain. Ace swished his blade back up, ready for another take. But Knix dropped, and slid his leg under Ace's, and threw him down.

Ace got in a pouncing position, and leapt straight in the air at the large Lynx. He tackled him right into the giant viewing window. It cracked in multiple places as the heavy cyborg Lynx hit it with great force from the bunny.

"Warning! Control room deck breached! Warning!" A computerized woman voice said throughout the whole ship. The two ignored it, and continued to pound each other. Ace bashed Knix's face into the glass, and finally shattered a hole bigger than both of them.

When Knix kicked Ace away, he pulled out a long shard of glass from the window, and turned back around to face Ace. When he did, he got up and stabbed Ace in the thigh with it. "AAAAHHH!!" Ace yelled in pain. He dropped his sword, and bent over.