Contingency Plan

"Cmon... Cmon... Cmon damn it!!!" Tech said in frustration. A holographic screen was showing up from his gauntlet, with him still trying to hack into the ship's control grid. The screen kept turning red with rejection. "Half assed piece of crap." He said angrily, as he slammed his fist on it.

"Green Grid Accepted. Download in progress." The gauntlet then spoke. Tech's eyes grew in shock. A progress bar was pulled up on his wrist, with it barely starting at 2%. "Now we're cookin!" Tech said joyfully. As he pressed a button, the screen disappeared.

"Ace, the Grid is being hacked as we speak! Don't board until it's complete! Their defenses will rip you to pieces!" Tech warned. "Gotcha Tech. Keep me posted." Ace said, as he flew over a drone, and blasted it to kingdom come.

Tech keep looking at the progress bar on his gauntlet, hoping for it to go faster. "Can't this thing go any faster!" Tech said unhappily. "Not for long." He then heard a voice behind him. He quickly turned around, to see a militant with a rifle aimed right at him.

Right then, a few more landed with jetpacks. Then 5 more. Then 9 more. Finally until he was surrounded in an abandoned housing area. Tech looked around, feeling screwed. "You and your hero wannabe buddies aren't gonna survive this. It's over." He laughed.

"Wanna bet?" Tech snapped back. Then suddenly, a green holo-blade flipped out of his wrist gauntlet. As everyone opened fire on the canine, he made a quick forcefield with his special ability. "This isn't gonna be easy.." Tech said in frustration.

He the eyed one of the goons. "Better get started." He said with a determined grin. He dashed out from the open fire, then uppercut the soldier. As another tried to fire, he dodged the gun barrel, then elbowed it down to shoot at the ground. He then head butted the victim with his goggles.

His face mask shattered as he fell down. With his quick wits, he felt the breeze of a weapon being swiped at him. He ducked down low, and saw a lightning sword being swiped above him. He pivoted on his hand, and tripped the soldier.

He quickly got his arm into an arm-bar, then broke it from the wrist. He yelled in pain, as he stomped on his face, leaving a bloody and glass covered trail on the ground. By then, Tech was already breathing heavily. Just by taking down a few guys, he's already tired.

Scared, he was beginning to think of something to do quick. Then he noticed all the men drop their guns to the ground. He watched in confusion as the guns hit the snow. They all had pulled swords from their back sheaths. "Ah crap.." He sighed.

"This is your end, dog."

"Not yet it's not..."

Text had another blade eject from his other wrist. The two blades pivoted on its gauntlets, and were against the bottoms of his wrists. He then dashed straight into the horde of armed men and robots.
__________________________

Rev and Duck quietly snuck behind enemy lines, trying to stay under the radar. Rev made hand signs, trying to signal Duck where to go. "I'm right freaking here, just talk to me!" Danger Duck loudly whispered. "You-get-the-left-I'll-get-the-right." Rev spoke at a fast pace. Duck nodded but still rolled his eyes.

There were two guards ahead, blocking the road from any further transport.
They slowly crept on the two guards and took both of them out at once. "Booyah!" Rev and Duck both shouted, then mid air highfived. "10 down! 4 more to go!" Duck cheered.

"Four?-Shouldn't-we-take-more-out-than-four??Because-I-don't-think-14-guards-out-of-the-whole-city-will-draw-much-attention." The road runner suggested. Then, they heard static. "Section 5! Respond! What is your current status? Respond!" They heard one of the guard's radios go off.

They both looked at it in awe. "You were saying?" Danger grabbed. Rev rolled his eyes as he picked it up. "Do-you-think-we-can-help-Ace-if-we-listen-in-on-their-positions?" Rev questioned. "Wouldn't hurt." Duck shrugged.

"Ace-we-have-a-communicator-taken-off-of-one-of-the-guards!-We-can-listen-in-and-know-their-next-move!-You-read?" Rev said happily. No answer. "Ace?" Duck questioned on his mic. They both waited for a reply, but got nothing.

"This isn't good." Duck said. "All-Loonatics!-If-you're-listening-Ace-isn't-answering-his-communicator!-Over!" Rev said in a hurry as usual. Shockingly, they didn't reply either. "Oh my god! We're stranded!! We're screwed!!!" Danger flipped out on Rev.

Rev was just as afraid as Duck, but tried to stay cool on the outside.
__________________________

Slam quickly grabbed a robot, and ripped it in half. He threw the two pieces at incoming drones. As he watched the both blow up, he back away fast. Putting his hand in front of his face, he avoided the shrapnel and bright light of the explosion.

He turned, and look all around his block area. There wasn't another bot or alien soldier in sight. Slam grinned in determination, knowing his job was done. He started walking off, back to Tech's position. It was the closest teammate nearby anyways.

3 miles wasn't fun to run, especially after being all sweaty from destroying and smashing. As he ran, he noticed something. It was quiet. Too quiet for an invasion. He cautiously looked around, knowing something was bound to happen.

He slowly snuck to the edge of a building, and peaked around the corner. There, he saw another guard position that Rev and Duck missed. He rolled his eyes, and turned back around. As soon as he did, his eyes met with a buff alien soldier's. Then was immediately punched in the face by a metal arm.

He flew into another building, and through the wall. "Want something done right, you've gotta do it yourself." He said, as he held his blood covered fist up and clenched it. Slam painfully sat up from the destroyed wall, and looked at him with blood in his chin fur.

The half robot half alien swiped his fist down, with cannon popping out of his wrist slot. And a sword coming out of his palm in the other hand. "This is gonna hurt. A lot." He smiled, and ran towards the big brown beast. As Slam, ran at the cyborg alien.