Interview With LeatherDean

How did you discovered Wattpad?

My fabulous friend gave it to me (She actually wrote it on the back of my journal XD).

What inspired you to write?

To be honest, no one really. Growing up, I thought books were boring, but there was this one book that I read which was amazing. From that point on, I decided to write my own stories to get various reactions from other people like what I had :)

Of all books that you've written, which one is your favourite?

Let's see.....Don't Call Me Cute XD

Why do you like this story?

I have to say that this story was the one that was most relatable in my life. Reading it over just brings some real good nostalgia and humor XD.

What feature do you like or dislike about Wattpad?

Like: I like Wattpad because it's a place for me to write whenever/however I want.  

Dislike: Nothing really tbh ^^

What's your biggest achievement on Wattpad?

Getting more than 100 votes, and more than 1k reads^^ *Cue the Michael Jackson moonwalk.

What's your top three favourite genre?

Teen Fiction, Humor, and Fantasy.

Who's your favourite author? And what's your favourite book from that author?

My favorite author is Rainbow Rowell. My favorite book from her is Fangirl.

Do you listen to music while you write? What kind?Yeah i do. And it's any music that i hear because i use the radio XD

If you could live in a TV show, movie or book, where would you want to live in? What character would you like to be?

Tv show: Vampire Diaries, Movie: Stoker, Book: Hush, Hush NEXT Characters (TV Show): Elena Gilbert (Movie): India Stoker (Book): Nora Grey 

Have you ever traveled anywhere or experienced something new that changed your life?

I've experience the reality in the purpose of me living and the difference between having real friends with just "friends" you know? :)

If you could choose any book to be directed as a movie, which one would it be?

I would say Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

How would you feel if your book becomes a movie?

First I would lock myself in a room for probably an hour since I'm going to be screaming and crying tears of joy. Then I'll literally dress up as Darth Vader sitting on the director's cut chairs like a boss.

Would you change any anything in particular if your book becomes a movie?

Yeah um I guess the features of characters.

Would you like to say anything to your supporters and fans on Wattpad? Any special shout outs to anyone specific?

I just want to thank all my readers, my followers, and to God who is always there for me. I would like to do a shout out to irunthis for introducing Wattpad to me :)