Interview with SaraDinosawr

How did you find Wattpad?

I found Wattpad during the summer of 2014, when I told a friend of mine, June, that I wanted to start writing a story. She suggested that I check out Wattpad.

What inspired you to write?

During the year of 2014 I bought this DVD collection of Studio Ghibli's movies. I fell in love with most of the movies, but what ended up being my favorite one was this movie called "Whisper of the Heart." It was about a 14 year old girl named Shizuku who loved writing little short stories or silly little songs, for her friends to read. One day she decided that she wanted to write a good sized novel, which gave me the idea that I wanted to do something like that too, write something from the heart that others could possibly enjoy one day, or as an accomplishment for myself to look back upon later.

Is The Forest of Terror your first book written or do have you written other stories?

The story I'm currently writing isn't the first book I've written. I used to have several other stories on my old desktop computer, but when it crashed I lost everything.

Will you ever re-write those "lost" stories and publish them on Wattpad?

No, I don't think I'll ever rewrite those lost stories. It's lost to time now because I'd never remember what they were about.

Will there ever be a sequel to The Forest of Terror?

I don't know yet, maybe, but this time around, it would be about them growing old together. Kind of like the cute Disney movie, UP. 

Have you ever had a writer's block?

Lol, I'm currently having one right now. My writers block is consists of how to word stuff in an interesting way.

Do you listen to music when you write? If so, what genre?

Yes I do listen to music when I write. I listen to rock, pop, alt metal, alt, black metal, death metal, electric, hardcore, metal, metalcore.

Who's your favourite author and book? 

My favorite author of all times has to be J.K Rowling. I just love how she gets her fans and is so down to earth for a celebrity. And my favorite book has to be her Harry Potter series.

What's your favourite feature on Wattpad and what's your least favourite?

My favorite feature on Wattpad is probably that I can go to my page and read my own book in readers mode when I'm checking it for errors. My least favorite thing about Wattpad is there are way too many bugs in this app, it's always glitching out.

Have you ever traveled? If so, where?

Oh yes, I think I've been to loads of places in my opinion. I've been to Paris, France; London, England; Colorado; Chicago, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma; Kansas City, Kansas.

What's your favourite TV show or movie?

Don't get me started on this question, lol. I have several but my favorite TV series is supernatural.

What's your hobby besides writing stories?

My hobbies beside write are watching movies, TV shows, watching anime, drawing, and lastly playing video games.

If you could live in a book/movie/TV series, which of those would you choose?

This is like a question I've been waiting my whole life to answer! I'd hop into Supernatural to befriend Dean and Castiel until we become best friends, or I'd go into Harry Potter and want to be a half blood wizard. If I could hop into any movie I'd say Tim Burton's claymation movies but then I might end up dead in the weirdest way possible so I'd rather watch. I've always had a crush on young Johnny Depp so I'd like to hop into an old movie that he's in and date him.

What will you do if a famous director chose your book to be his/her new movie?

It would be the best day ever. I would throw a dinner party with my best friends to share the good news.

Would you like to say anything to your supports and friends on Wattpad? Any special shout outs?

Yes, of course! A special thanks to both of you for showing your support and staying by my side, even when I don't update cause I get lazy, and thanks for keeping up with my excuses. Special shout out to spring_june and last_bencher.