Chapter 7

All of us stayed stationary, not moving or willing to answer the door. Whoever it was, left after the first 3 knocks.
"Weird." I said. Amelia was up and wanting to get a drink. I grabbed her cup and filled it with some water. After that we made a master plan. Grabbing the map, and some sharpies.
"Ok, we can stay here untill we are invaded. If that happens soon, we head to my dads house, he lives up in rocksnelter. If that happens within time, we can head up to my brothers, in kent."
"Alright, but what if things get better? Josh, we cant just go back home. So many people out there are dead. They are eating others as we speak. These things are like those zombies on the walking dead. They fit the desciprtion, and their actions are almost identical."
"Well, whatever they are. They need to tone it down. Where the heck did they come from anyways?"
"Im not sure, maybe if we check the news." I went onto the local weather center website.
"Here it is"
"VIRUS OUTBREAK: Scientist Dr.VanGreenMorris tells us all:
"We we were in the lab, working on with some new materials and chemicals. One of our fellow co-workers had been drinking last night, due to a rather odd occasion, he came to work a little hungover, and must've spillt what he was working on on his skin or into a pore, an entrance that allows it to get into the body. I wasnt able to stop it, I had no idea what he was working on at the time. We hadn't ran any tests yet on the procuct either whatever it was, it was a complete but tragic accident. I seen him acting strange around other co-workers a couple hours into the work day. I went up to ask him if everything was ok, but he it was so weird. It was like he tried to bite me. He tried on other workers to I had noticed earlier in the day. We arent allowed to announce any further information after that..."
I paused the video, letting the words flow in my mind. Sounded like some stupid mad scientist story. Whatever it was, it needed to be stopped. Soon. And there was going to be more of whatever those things are, I heard they are attracted to loud noises.