Chapter 24

We drove for hours on end. Waiting to get to the grocery store. I had to ask josh when and where he got the camper.
"When did you find this?" I asked, from the floor.
"We were driving the van for a while. But found this on the side of the road. We took this instead. Lots of space"
"Whats there a family inside?"
"Yes. No. Well, kind of. There was 2 men."
"What did you do?"
"We traded the van for this. Stupid men I tell ya. These things are like a 50 million dollar mansion when it comes to zombies"
"And you'd know that how?"
"The shows!"
"Yea, right. Well. What happened to katey?"
"Well. After lindsey killed mike. Katey ran inside. She was furious and was trying to hurt amelia as well. So I became furoius and held her down while lindz took you to the van. I grabbed amelia and we were out of there.
"Hmm...I guess I missed alot" i said looking down at my arm. Which had started bleeding through the gauze. It hurt like a son of a gun, I couldn't even move it. Lindsey seen it and untaped the gauze. She had peroxide on a cotton ball and dabbed it clean. It was still bleeding. But she had done a great job on stitching it up.
"How'd you learn to stitch up wounds?" I asked, flinching at the pain as she cleaned and adjusted it.
"I wanted to be a nurse when i was older. So I took medical classes in my spare time. 4 classes a week, 3 hours a day. I did it for about 6 months."
"Amazing" she finished wrapping the wound and we did our best to relax. It was hard in a 3 ton moving house.