Chapter 22

There is mike. Holding my baby. His hands under her armpits. He's holding her out the window. Only about 20 feet away are a herd of zombies. They must have came from the gun shot last night. Josh was behind me holding me back. Why was he holding me back? Why wasn't he pounding mikes face in with a rock? Did he not care? I turn around to see lindz running back to the van. Probably to hide.
"Put her down now mike!" I scream bloody murder. Meel is screaming, kicking, crying, and throwing a huge tantrum.
"YOU KILLED MY BABY. NOW IM DOING IT TO YOURS!" He yelled. He held her against him with one arm. And took a blade from his pocket. He held it in front of her. Her green eyes were showing fear. I stared into them, and watched as the world went in slow motion. I heard a bang, saw josh dart for mike, and blacked out.
******
I woke up. In something moving. I heard what sounded like music. Its been so long since I've heard music. My eyes struggled to open and failed. I went back to "sleep"
******
I woke up yet again feeling movement. I moved my head. And heard crying. My mother instinct was back. I sat up feeling as if i was going to throw up. A female hand covered my head.
"Lay back down danny...want me to tell you want happened?" The voice was unfamiliar. I looked over and it was lindsey. I look right and see josh driving. Must be the van they found.
"Amelias right here" lindsey said. My vision was blurry but I could make out her carseat. We were in a trailer. Like for camping. There was a stove, sink, 3 beds, fridge, and the radio was playing. I blinked a couple more times and made out amelias adorable sleeping face. I kissed her forehead.
"You were shot, by me" I seen lindz again. Her face was beat red. Her eyes were bloodshot. And her clothes were covered in dry blood.
"Wha--"
"Shh, just lay down I'll explain it all-"