Chapter 10

I was asleep. Into a dream about eveyrhting being ok. When I was awoken by a loud growl. My senses woke me up in panic. I ran out into the living room. Seeing one of those things climbing onto the deck. Not thinking, I screamed. Josh rushed out, taking the handgun and shotting it. The bullet went right through the door. The thing fell to the floor, but we were surrounded by tons of them. They were climbing on the fences, out of the woods, and more onto the deck.
"WHAT DO WE DO?!" I screamed at josh who was in panic himself.
"Grab amelia! We gotta get out of here"
Josh picked up the small shotgun we got yesterday. Examining it. There was blood in the barrel. He shook his head,
"Its all my fault. Oh my god. I cant believe I did this..." Meanwhile, I grabbed amelia and our duffle bag. Josh opened the screen door shooting more of the zombies through the hole he just made.
"GO! INTO THE GARAGE GET HER IN THE CAR!"
"IM NOT LEAVING WITHOUT YOU JOSH!"
"JUST GO!" I ran into the garage throwing amelia in her seat, buckling her, I pinched my finger on the stupid buckle. Which started bleeding. I tried rubbing it on a rag, so it wouldnt attract them as fast, but I heard them banging on the garage door. Amelia was crying, josh ran into the garage with me, pushing me into the passenger seat, he gave me the handgun and he had our big shot gun. He was tring to start the car. We had to get out of here fast.
"They are in the house! I took the bullets out of the gun and threw it out the window to attract them. They should be by the gun" he started opening the garage door, which was very loud. I watched as they turned around now coming towards us. I covered amelias eyes and we hit them with the back of the car. We ran over a couple.
"WE GO TO A GAS STATION, WASH THE CAR, AND REFILL. THATS WHERE WE ARE GOING" he was yelling. There was so much noise. Amelia was crying and trying to make me not cover her eyes. We were in the road now, away from everything. Wow that calmed down amelia. We had to get to a gas station fast.