Chapter 16

Lindseys pov:
Amelia was a beautiful baby. She was special in a way, her eyes were so...weird. I didnt know if I liked them or not yet. They gave me a weird feeling. They looked deep into my soul. She was still amazing. She was walking around dancing to the spongebob squarepants theme song from on the tv. It was so cute. My mom began telling her a story while she was eating a couple minutes later.
"One time. When lidnsey was a baby,"
"Ugh I've heard this one before," I thought.
"Her and her brother were at the park. They wanted to go on the slides, and the swings, and the monkey bars. But we came there for the little kid part. Her and her brother took off, and climbed all the way up to the tallest slide. Me and her daddy ran after them like cheetahs! We were yelling DONT GO! YOUR GONNA GET HURT! And things like that, and lindsey climbed up to get ready to slide down, and she slipped! She started going backwards, then forwards, then she was upside down, head first, feet first. She looked like a stupid turbine!"
"MOM! Dont say that around her!" Amelia giggled.
"Before we knew it, she was on the ground. Laughing and laughing. Thank god she was ok..." Amelia laughed at the story. She didnt really know what happened but, That was ok. She was being good. And thats all that mattered.