EPILOUGE

The plane landed safely. It was nice to see daylight again. It made us cry. Even amelia was happy. Everybody on the plane was given a home in an apartment complex. Along with some money from the government.

My outcome: After the plane landed. We all were living together. I got a job as to work with the press. Writing stories and articles to go in the paper. Sort of like this one. Me and josh never remarried, well, we did just not legally.

Joshs outcome: I now live with my two daughters and amazing "wife" I got a job at a furniture store not far from where we live. The days are amazing with the three girls in my life. Amelias grown to be such a great young lady. And its been an honor to watch lindz grow as well, not to mention my wife. Shes as amazing as they come.

Lindseys outcome: I went to maryland (A religous college) and decided to go to this place to talk about what my mom and dad were like. Im 29 years old and have a husband named Jackson! And he's amazing and I love him! He helped me decide what I wanted to be when I got older...An artist! I think of my brother everyday. And my mom. I love them both, no matter what happened.

Amelias outcome: My mom explained to me what happened when I was three. I remember bits and peices but not everything. I remember what they looked like. What the sky looked like. Im 15 years old and go to maryland public schools. My sister went to their college and is really succesful. I want to grow up to be like her and my mom. I have a boyfriend. His name is tyler and hes really good to me. Im glad to have him. My mom told me that I was put in danger lots of times when I was little. Im thankful for her help. Becuase of her, my dad and lindsey, I survived.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING. DEPENDING ON HOW MUCH TIME I HAVE, I WILL BE POSTING MY NEXT BOOK. IM SUPER EXCITED FOR.ITS A GOOD IDEA FOR ME. THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH! 🌺🌺🌺🌺