Gerard imagine #1

For AllINeedIsBandMerch
(Idk there are some feels idk?)
Renée's p.o.v

I was sitting at home looking at my phone thinking of what this feeling is. Every time I see a picture or even get near Gerard I get all shaky and nervous. I randomly got at call from Gerard.
(G-Gerard R-Renée)

"Hello?" Gerard sniffled and coughed before responding
"Hey, how are you doing?" His voice shattered my heart.
"Nothing much,are you okay G?" He's never like this, every part of him was broken and I could feel it.
"Ye- No Renée I'm not o-fucking-k (insert I'm not okay pun here) Lindsey wants to get a divorce and she's taking bandit with her." He was full out crying now. I hate hearing him cry and now I was tearing up. He hiccuped and sighed.

"It'll be okay. I promise you'll still get to see bandit I promise, and I know you loved Linsey but you can work it out. Maybe you will find someone else. Do you like any other girls?" I didn't want to face the truth. If he likes someone else, I would lose it.

" Well yeah it's just, it's way to soon, but I do love her" My heart hurt. It could feel it deep down.

"Oh who is it? I can help you get her in the future?"  Tears began to fall down my face

"I can't say, not yet, but will you meet me at the park?" I sighed and sucked in the tears.

"Sure, sounds great. Goodbye"

"Bye" He hung up first. I let all of my sadness out. He doesn't love me, and it hurts.

I went upstairs to get dressed and fixed my makeup I picked out black ripped skinned jeans, a gray sweat shirt,a panic! at the disco shirt,and black converse.

After I did my makeup,I got my phone and put headphones in. I turned on my music and "Miss Jackson -feat. Lolo" was on (I'm listening to it right now). I left headed to the park.

Gerard's p.o.v

Hearing her voice sent shivers through my body. I guess I need to get dressed and meet her there, but I was so scared.
I got  a white button up shirt, a black sweat shirt, black converse,and dark washed skinny jeans and walked out the door. I was still crying. Bandit and Lindsey were my life. But Renée meant something more than Lindsey. She would make a great step mom for Bandit.  I hope I don't ruin anything more than I already have.

~timeskip~

I saw her there swinging her hair was flowing in the wind. My fsce began to hear up.

Renée's p.o.v

I was waiting for Gerard while sitting on the swings listening to "nine in the afternoon" (I'm listening to it right now as well)

I saw Gerard walk up to me so I slowed down and pulled out my head phones. I placed my phone into my pockets and sighed.

"Hey gee" I said breathing softly while my breath was shown through the cold air.

"Hi how have you been" he still sounded as he was crying still

"Pretty good tired" I giggled trying to lighten him up.

"So, about that girl" My hesrt sank deeper into my chest. He grabbed my hand and he walked me to a tree and pushed me up against it and kissed me. His hands gripped my waist and I gasped.

"It's you,your that beautiful girl"  Gerard said when he backed up. I was slightly scared was he drunk? But he couldn't be, he stopped drinking this was real.

"Wh-wh what re-really I'm not beautiful" covering my face I sighed
He picked my face up with his finger

"Renée you are gorgeous and I love you so much I hope we can still stay friends" I was hesitant but I pulled his face in and kissed him his lips were soft and sweet.

Ours lips moved in sync for a few minutes before we had to catch our breath.
"I love you to Gee" he kissed me and we started walking to a coffee shop hand in hand

"I love you too" Who could ask for more? The guy I love loves me...

---The End-----

Fabulous done AllINeedIsBandMerch  you are so welcome I hope you enjoyed it o know it sucked but thanks guys
Violetchan_