Andy Imagine #1

Andy Imagine For Morgan"Thanks," I say and hand the cab driver some bills. 

The walk to the apartment is a bit longer than usual, seeing as both my arms were occupied by groceries.

I start to unlock the door, when I over hear my roommate and college friend Andy say, "Yeah, okay Mom... See you then... Bye." 

The floor shakes a touch as he flops into one of the kitchen chairs.I raise an eyebrow. 

"That didn't sound like a happy ending," I point out, putting the groceries on the counter.

Andy runs a hand through his hair and says, "My mom expects me to come home from for my cousin's wedding and keeps asking when I'm going to bring a girl.

"I laugh at him and say, "And that is why you should talk to your parents more. If you don't, they assume you're talking to someone else, most likely a girl." 

My brain goes blank for a moment as I forget where we keep our icing."Ughhhhhhhhhhh," Andy groans. 

"How can I get them off my case?" He asks. "As a girl, you must be unfairly asked this a lot."Something in my brain clicks again as I walk down the narrow hallway to put the icing in my room. It's mine when shark week is coming soon. 

"You could always fake having a girlfriend," I call from my doorway, but I want to say 'You could take me as your real one.' "I brought one of my guy friends to a family reunion and then told everyone it didn't work out later."I can almost see Andy scratching his beard.

 "Not bad... Hey, Morgan, would you be my girlfriend?"I freeze. No. I've had a crush on Andy since forever, how am I supposed to pretend to be his girlfriend?I clear my head, walk back in and whine a bit. "Whyyyyyy? Don't you have someone else you could take?"Andy looks at me. 

"You know I'm not a social being. Who would I take? Pete?"I shrug. "

 ."It's Andy's turn to whine. "Morgan pleaaaaaaaasssssseeeeee?"Caving in, I shout, exasperated, "Fine! But if questions crop up for me, you have to go, no questions asked.

"Andy smiles. "Deal. I owe you one,"I stick my tongue out at him and go back to the groceries saying, "You're lucky you're my friend.

"Two weeks later, I get out of a cab, heart pounding, with Andy by my side. "After you, jerk," he says with a dashing smile.

I look back at him fondly and say, "Thank you, turd."He takes my hand and we walk into the church, where I feel about 12 sets of eyes all turn to me.

 Andy leads me to an older woman who I assume to be his mother. My suspicions are confirmed when he says, "Mom, this is my girlfriend Morgan."I smile and put my hand out to shake.

 "It's so nice to meet you, Ms. Hurley."She smiles at me and says, "Oh, you're Morgan! Andy's been talking about you for ages!

"I try not to let my confusion show as she shakes my hand. Small talk ensues, covering just about every commonplace topic there is, before the ceremony begins. 

Andy and I sit next to each other, with his arm around me.

 At one point I begin to tire, so I rest my head on his shoulder. I can't help but notice how nicely I fit into the crook of his neck

.When the couple is happily married and everyone who is going to cry has, we head to the reception. I head straight for the food, taking Andy with me.

"When do you think you're going to get married?" I ask, staring at the couple dancing.Andy shrugs.

 "Dunno. I've had this crush on this one girl for a really long time, but I don't think she's interested."I turn to him, confused. 

"Oh come on, you're a great guy."He waves me off. "There's nothing you could do about it. I think-"At that moment, a guy comes up to Andy, clearly intoxicated, and puts his arm around him. 

"Hiii Anddy," he slurs happily."Hey, Bernard," Andy replies. I recognize him now. We all had a writing course in college togetherBernard gets closer to Andy's ear before failing to whisper, "Duuuuuddee, is that Morgannn? You wouldn't shut up about herrrr in schoolll!" he slurs again. 

Andy grits his teeth and I can practically see him facepalming so many times. 

"An' I remember," Bernard starts, picking up another drink. 

"You were so obsessed with her, you used to drdrag me into town so that we could sseeee where she liked to gooo an' stuff."

 He chuckles before sipping the drink. "Goo' times. Anywayyyy, I gotta gooo, you kidszz have funn."

 He stumbles away, greeting someone else really loudly. Red is traditionally the color of anger, but right now, it's the Andy's face. Sorry about him," he mutters. "S'okay," I reply, trying to be nonchalant.

 Before I can stop myself, however, I ask, "Andy?" "Yeah?" "That girl you were talking about before, was it me?" He nods sheepishly.

 "I'm really sorry, you can move out if you want, I mean-" I cut him off by grabbing his hand and pressing his lips to mine. 

His beard tickles my face, and I can feel him smile before pulling away. 

"What if I told you I've liked you too?" He shrugs, smiling. 

"Will I guess I would say will you go out with me?" "I would say yes." He smiles, and puts his hands on my waist, before leaning in to kiss me. "WHOOOOOO ANDY! GET SSOME!" Andy groans. Always count on Bernard to ruin the moment

. A/N- Yeah, it's been more than a few days... At this point just assume that updates and imagines are incredibly irregular. If you did enjoy it, however, please comment and vote if you think it was worthy! Also, follow both me and Brianna for more stuff from us.

 QUESTION TIME: What's your funniest family story? I love you all, and remember, never go to bed before midnight! ~Katie

A/N:

So so sorry guys I don't know whats going on I just haven't been in the mood but I swear we'll be back on a normal scheduled soon But hey I can't believe we have  2.1K reads if im not wrong. I am so happy I never thought this would actually happen I thought the most reads we would get would be 20 or so. I am also thinking if you guys would like if I talk to Katie we could do Twenty One Pilots imagines and mini fanfiction things like I have been with Fall Out Boy,My Chemical Romance,and Panic! at the disco. What do you guys think? sound good? ok byeee!!