Shouted words Patrick Stump imagine #1

(writen by  5moreminutesmom)

You groan in frustration. You weren't getting anywhere with this. A few months ago, you told your parents you wanted to move to Chicago and start a music career. Now you were stuck in your room, searching for lyrics.

You pick up your guitar and and play the intro again. That was solid, but that wasn't the problem. You start the verse, shutting your eyes and putting your brain on what you like to call, "overdrive." Still nothing. You stop playing, but you still hear something. Singing.

It quickly stops and you look around, confused. There's no one else in your small apartment, and you certainly weren't singing.

You start to play again, listening for the singing again. As soon as you start the verse, it starts again. Still playing, you press your ear to the wall, and can just make out the a few sung words.

They may say

 That we can't

 But we know that we can try

 And we won't,

No we won't 

We won't listen to their lies 

Whoever is singing has an incredible voice, but obviously doesn't want to be heard. So, being the little poop you are, (I'm joking) you bang on the wall twice and yell, "Hey, could you sing a little louder? I need more lyrics."

You start from where you left off, and the person keeps singing, nervously.

There's no way 

To control 

The fire that's inside.

You move into the prechorus, and they keep going.

You think you can tame us

You've got another thing coming

When you keep a horse inside a stable,

They just burst out running 

You continue to play the rest of the song, and during the second verse, you start harmonizing with your mystery lyricist. 

You finish it strong, and you shout back through the wall, "Who are you and where did you get lyrics like that?"

The voice laughs and replies, "The name's Patrick. And I may or may not be in a band." (A/N- Yes I know Pete's the lyricist but shhhhhh)

"Y/N. And I'm going to need to talk to you, Patrick who may or may not be in a band," you say, leaning against the wall. 

"You are," he replies snarkily. 

 You roll your eyes eve though he can't see it. "I mean face to face. Meet me at the park at four?" "Sounds like a plan," he responds. "See you soon, (Y/N).

" You hear shuffling on the other side and a door shut. You smirk to yourself. Time to solve the mystery.

 A/N:5moreminutesmom

 Hey, it me! Did you like this? I'm probably going to do a part two sometime soon. Also, if you could start a band, what would it's name be and why? 

 Don't forget to vote, comment and follow both me and Brianna! Byeeee

A/N:briannastyles17

hey it's Brianna,

As you can see we are going to be starting a questions thing

on every imagine and preference so please comment your answer.

go follow 5moreminutesmom and I.

Luv ya!!!!!