Gerard Imagine #2

(I don't think they would do this, I just came up with it in my head plz vote comment and read)

He had been working hard on his comics which has caused you and him to start drifting apart. He hasn't been paying much attention to you or bandit. So this night you wanted to do something nice for him to calm him down a bit.

"Bandit sweetie can you draw your daddy some pictures" you got down on your knees in front of her. She was pretty small and looked a lot like him.

"Yeah mommy!" Happy as always, your beautiful little girl. 
"Thanks baby mommy is gonna get dressed and cook supper"  You hoped and prayed that everything was going to go okay.

~timeskip~ (Your P.O.V)

It didn't take long but I finished supper and set the table setting bandits drawings across it. I walked over to Gee to tell him, he looked very concentrated. I put my hand on his shoulder and he shifted.

"Hey Gee I made supper and bandit wanted to eat with you" Nervousness laced my voice

"Y/n do you see that I am busy I can't deal with your shit today" he grumbled, something snapped in me.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME CHOOSING A DAMN COMIC OVER YOUR FAMILY GERARD THIS IS FUCKING WRONG" I screamed. My voice began to turn horse
"WELL MAYBE IF YOU STOPPED BITCHING I WOULDN'T BE TRYING TO GET AWAY FROM YOU "GERARD THIS GERARD THAT"  GOD WHY DID I EVEN MARRY YOU!?" My heart shattered. His face was laced in pure anger.
"I WOULDN'T HAVE  TO KEEP BITCHING IF YOU WOULD JUST-"

All the sudden I felt a sting in my nose and cheek. Blood began to drip down my nose.
I got up and glared at him. Gerard's face filled with regret.

"Y/-" I turned away and walked down the hall. Bandit sat in her room playing with her toys.

"Bandit g-get your bag ready and get your shoes on we're going to grandmas" stuttering, I was still stunned by what just happened.

"YAY GRANDMAS" still happy as ever. I covered my face so she couldn't see the blood. The house was quiet, I went to the bathroom and cleaned up. My nose and cheek was a bright purple. Bandit ran out into the hall as I walked out.

"Ready?" She jumped up and down

"Yes!" Us two walked down stairs. Gerard walked into the room and began following us.

"Y/n,y/n please don't go!" He yelled and pleaded while trying to grab my arm.

"You lost you chance after you hit me you can't do that!" I kinda laughed, to think he can just turn it all around.

"Please y/n I need you and bandit please" he was full out crying now causing me cry

"Well you should have thought of that ok I'm done I'm taking bandit" I grasped Bandit's hand and walked out the door.

"You can't take her from me please" he pleaded once again.

"Ready mommy?" bandit asked

"Yes baby just a minute" I picked her up and took her to the car were Gerard stood shocked

I buckled her in and started the car and drove off looking back seeing Gerard on his knees crying.

"Mommy why can't Daddy come" she asked, he eyes full of tears.

"He hurt mommy'a fa- feeling" I looked away as I cried. My pain shouldn't bother her. It would be a pity to hut her.

"Did he like my drawings a made them for his comic bwook because I though he would need help" that's my little girl so sweet and kind. 

"No he didn't he wasn't able to" Bandit covered her face and cried

"But why mommy"

"He was being mean" she cried harder and kicked her legs. As we drove off she began to calm down

"Are you and daddy going to break divorce up" She hiccuped
"I don't know baby I don't know"

Gerard pov

What have I done I cried into the gravel and punched the grown. Looking at my blood fist walking inside and cleaning them up. I walked out of the bathroom crying with my bandaged fist. I saw the table set up so pretty and fancy

I cried why did I do this?
I looked even closer and saw all of the drawing bandit drew of aliens and stick people. I opened a card from her, it read:

Dear daddy

These ar som ideas four youre comic I now you have Ben haveing troubles so her you go

Luv,
BaDiT

I cried I messed up real bad and I had no way to get them back. Falling to me knees crying in my hand, I tried to call her but instead called Mikey.

"M-Mikey?" My lips quivered causing it to become harder to talk.
"Gerard what's wrong?" I couldn't hid it
"I let the comic take over my life and I got really mad at y/n and I punched her in the face without realizing it, she went and got some bandit and her stuff and left" Mikey went silent for a little.
"YOU HIT y/n GERARD THAT'S NOT OK THAT NOT O-FUCKING-K IF U WAS HERNI WOULD HAVE LEFT TO GERARD UNTIL YOU FIX YOURSELF I DONE" and he hung up, just like that. 

(A/n)

*cries* 
That was terrible

Hey guys did you like it hope sol 800 hundred words is a lot to type on a stupid iPhone this even made me cry ugh I'm so mean want more vote and comment of you want imagines making more band member ones later so I. Will see you later mwaaaa