The Zombie duo

Sayomi's pov

I was walking through the village, very early in the morning. I noticed team 10 and Tsunade having an argument in front of the gate.

"Oi, Sayomi!" Chouji called out when he saw me. "You're a jounin, right?"

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"If Sayomi comes with us, would you allow us to go after the ones who killed Asuma-sensei?" Shikamaru asked.

"I won't allow you to do that!" Tsunade told them. "I'm not letting you do something in a rush."

"What if I come along as wel?" I suddenly heard a voice behind me, belonging to Kakashi.

"Fine, but don't do anything rash." Tsunade said. "Kakashi, Sayomi, Shikamaru, Chouji, Ino, you are sent on a mission to go after those two Akatsuki members."

"Hai!" we exclaimed before leaving to find those two.

*timeskip no jutsu*

We discussed the plan, which Shikamaru made before leaving.

Ino used her Mind Transfer jutsu to find out where the two Akatsuki members were. We found them and faced them right away, following Shikamaru's plan.

Third person's pov

Team 10 used their Ino-Shika-Chou formation and lured Kakuzu and Hidan to where Kakashi and Sayomi were hiding. Kakashi came out perfectly timed and destroyed one of Kakuzu's hearts. 

Sayomi had used a surprise attack on Hidan, aiming to paralyze him or get him unconcious. She used her speed to her advantage, dodging all of Hidan's attempts to hit her with his scythe.

"Sayomi, I'll take him from here on." she suddenly heard Shikamaru's voice behind her.

Sayomi nodded. "He's all yours." she said and she started helping out the others, who were dealing with Kakuzu.

She ended up dealing with the heart with a fire chakra nature. She ran towards it, avoiding getting hit by the flames and tried to get as close as possible.

After several attempts, she was able to get close enough to use a chakra empowered punch to destroy the mask.

Kakashi had just destroyed the one with Lightning chakra nature and was near his limit. Sayomi was already near her limit as well and just before they could've been killed by Kakuzu, they were saved by Naruto, Sakura, Sai and Yamato.

"Just in time guys." Sayomi said. "If you wouldn't have showed up, we'd be dead."

"Where's Shikamaru?" Sakura asked.

"He's dealing with the immortal one." Sayomi said. "But don't worry about him, he already had a plan."

They fought off Kakuzu and Naruto finished him off by using his newly created technique, Rasenshuriken. "Good job guys." Kakashi complimented them.

Play music here ^-^

"Hatake Kakashi, am I right?" they suddenly heard a female voice from above.

First, they only saw a silhouette, but it later turned out to be someone they had encountered before. Sayumi Uchiha

"What do you want this time?!" Naruto exclaimed. "Are you after me?!"

"I'm not after you, Orange." Sayumi replied.

"Then who are you after?" Kakashi asked. 

"You." she said. "I'm not going to kill every single one who kills one of my loved ones, so I decided you will be the one I'll settle my hatred with." She jumped off and landed in front of Kakashi. "Let's begin, shall we?" she said with the classic Uchiha smirk.

"Don't interfere." Kakashi told everyone else.

Kakashi got ready and went on defensive mode first, while Sayumi attacked him, seeming to enjoy the fighting and smiling whenever she could land a hit on him. She soon realized Kakashi was trying to make her use too much chakra. I'm not gonna fall for that, Hatake... she thought. No way in hell I would...

When she stopped attacking, Kakashi attacked her while she defended herself, blocking every single attack. She was using her Sharingan to predict his moves, so did Kakashi.

"You're good, I'll admit, but let's see if you can handle this." she said while taking off her cloak, grabbing the scroll on her back and summoning her puppet.

The fight was intense, but in the end, both were exhausted. Sayumi was a tad less exhausted and still able to move. She was about to kill Kakashi by poisoning him, but was stopped by someone blocking.

It turned out to be Sayomi who blocked her attack and Sayumi soon realized she wasn't able to keep fighting for much longer. She did paralyze him, though.

"You've won this time with help, but next time, I will kill you." she said before leaving.

*back in the village*

Kakashi was paralyzed for three days and was bedridden for a week.

While Kakashi was in the hospital, team 7 didn't go on missions and Sayomi took the time to find a way to break off the engagement. Keiichi did follow her around, but on the last day Kakashi was supposed to be in the hospital, he asked Sayomi to meet him on one of the training grounds.

Sayomi said yes and decided to tell him she was going to break off the engagement. Since she was the oldest of her family, she could decide it for herself, according to the rules.

"Keiichi, I'm breaking off the engagement." Sayomi said.

"You are?" Keiichi asked and he looked down.

Did I make him sad? Sayomi questioned herself.

Suddenly, Keiichi started chuckling evily. "I guess there's no need to pretend anymore..." he muttered. "There's no need to hide my true intentions if you break the engagement off."

"What's your true intention, then?" I asked cautiously.

He pulled out a sword and held it in front of my throat from behind. He's fast! How did he get there so fast?! Sayomi thought.

"My true intention is..." Keiichi started.  "To kill you."

---

Dun dun dun cliffhanger!

Did you see this coming or did it surprise you?

Question: Who do you think is more badass, Sayumi or Sayomi?

-x Crartistic