Diary Entry #6

2015.01.23:

Dear diary,

I have a few to tell you in this entry, diary. A few things has happened today. Sounds crazy, erm, sorta, right?

A normal Sunday is sleeping in late but all of a sudden, I heard a tap on the window and saw a note sticking there. I couldn't go back to sleep after that because I was already awake.

I took a glance at the window and saw a note, which read rooftop!

I had my guess that Wonwoo was the one who sent it. As if it wasn't obvious enough that he sent a note which said rooftop. I mean, who else sends a note which says rooftop?

But when I went to the rooftop, the person I saw wasn't Wonwoo, but Channie. What a surprise that it was Dino.

"Hi," Dino greeted with a small smile.

I tried to play it cool. "Hello."

"Hani, I'm... I'm sorry. I... Can you forget what I said before? I wasn't thinking straight and... and..."

"Hey, Channie, it's okay," I told him, calming him down. "And yes, I will forget what you said."

Dino smiled and nodded. Even if I don't think I can accept him, I feel bad to see him smile like nothing happened. He acts so well that it hurts my heart. My friend is hurting because of me. Isn't that sad to hear?

Then Dino came closer and pulled me into a hug. I was about to stomp on his foot when he said to me, "Please, Hani, let me hug you. Just this once..."

If that was what could make him happy, I gave in and let him hug me in peace. Plus, he would probably hug me any other time. He's Channie, what do you expect?

After a while, Dino pulled away and ruffled my hair like the Dino I knew. He gave me a weak smile before saying, "Well, I have to go now, Hani. I'll see you tomorrow at school."

And I didn't even see Wonwoo today.

Hopefully I'll see him soon.

Love, 
Hani.