Diary Entry #24

2015.04.04:

Dear diary,

Hello diary! As you can see, it's been another long time since I last wrote to you. I didn't have anything interesting to tell you, that's why.

You must be curious on how my confession went, right? Well, I'm sorry, diary. That was a troll! I just wrote it down there because I WISH it happened. I'm a sad person, I know :((((

Well, since the upcoming school trip is coming, I'm planning to confess to him by then. Gosh, my palms got sweaty all of a sudden. Damn, I must be nervous thinking I'm going to confess soon.

So the trip is in... three days. Yeah, three days. I have three days to mentally prepare myself for this BIG confession. Argh, palms, stop sweating. You're not doing a good job on helping me right now.

I brought you to school again! It's been a while since you came here to school with me, right? I was so afraid of bringing you out because of the last time. The one where Minah stole my diary.

Uh oh. Wonwoo's coming. Better keep you better I spoil the BIG surprise.

.

.

.

.

I hung out with Wonwoo after school today. We went to a patbingsoo store because the weather was so hot today. The patbingsoo at Pat-Pat-Pat Bingsoo was really good. I would recommend it to you.

Then again, you're a diary so you don't eat.

I have something to confess...

I always made secret glances when I was with Wonwoo. I don't even know if that was a normal thing to do or it was just me or...

Gahh!!

I'm so confused, diary T.T

If this wasn't confusing enough, then what would happen if I... really confused to him? Gosh, I won't be able to sleep tonight.

I'm going to try. I mean, confessing isn't that hard, right? I know I won't get rejected because he likes me too. I don't know what I'm so afraid of.

- Hani

~Author's Notes~

Guys! We made it over 300! Thanks once again! ♥ (okay, basically, I'll just keep thanking you guys the whole book xD)

Also, don't kill me because Hani didn't really confess T.T Author-nim still needs to live, you guys X3

Next goal: 350 votes X3