Diary Entry #20

Dear Hani,

HANI YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HAPPENED! A TEACHER CAUGHT ME THREATENING A NERD TO TRY TO GET MY GRADES CHANGED! I'M RUINED AND IT'S ALL YOUR  FAULT!! I HATE YOU!!

Do you have any idea what you have done?! You complained to the teacher! YOU FREAKING TOLD THEM! WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS TRYING TO RUIN MY LIFE?! CAN'T YOU JUST DIE ALREADY?!

Ugh, I'm tired of this. I'll get wrinkles at this point and I don't want to ruin my beauty because of you.

.

.

.

.

WHAT?! HOW CAN DINO JUST SHRUG ME OFF LIKE I'M NOTHING JUST TO GO TO YOU?! YOU DIRTY SLUT!

You know you can't keep all the guys to yourself. You may be having fun with Dino now but don't forget, Wonwoo is still mad at your for throwing away his stupid bracelet. It's not a stupid bracelet. It's just because it's yours, that's why it's stupid. It would look waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more beautiful on me, you know?

But Wonwoo didn't sit to me today. He wasn't even in the cafeteria. But you're having so much fun with Dino in front of me?! How dare you!! But if it weren't for Se Na, I would have made a scene.

Se Na was telling me about this cute boy that has a crush on me. I don't remember his name but it didn't matter because I wasn't interested. My heart is already full with two other cute guys. But you're someone who's busy stealing them from me. You're just some slut, Hani! No one will ever want you.

Do you know why everyone leaves your side? Because you're so pathetic. People will realize you're so pathetic and eventually leave your side. You're a no one, Hani.

No one will truly love you, Hani. No one.

Lots of love,

Oh Minah

~Author's Notes~

Hmm, sometimes I wonder how many chapters this story will have HAHAHA 

I'm so curious yeah~

Shut up voice in my head, now's not the time.

Fine

Okay, (weird) author-nim will sign out here. 

Say 'woo'! Wonwoo! KEKEKE