How You Greet Eachother After a Hunt

how you greet eachother after the guys get back from a hunt.

Dean; It's not like it is in the movies, you two don't run to each other. More like a calm, "hey babe," as you walk over to hug him. His hands usually snake around your waist and keeps you close while you rest your arms around his neck. You pull away for a kiss and have a movie night, and eat a couple pies. (yes, a couple.)You end up falling asleep in each other's arms by the second movie, with pie all over your face.

Sam; Yours is definitely like the movies. When you hear the guys' mumbling and the front door creaking, you immediately run up to Sam and jump in his arms. Your legs cling around his torso and your arms pretty much strangle Sam. His strong arms hold you close to him and carries you to the bedroom you two share. The night is full of cuddling, talking, and lots of kisses.

Cas; You're usually reading while you're waiting for the guys to get home. You'll always hear Cas call out your name, which was your signal for you to run up to him. He'll hug you tightly and lift you off the ground, spinning you around.(whoa rhyming WHOOOAOAOAOAOAO) You usually spend the night star gazing, and teaching Cas new "things humans do,". You also hold your hands that whole time, even if it got sweaty, you knew Cas would be confused if you let go. Plus, you didn't really mind anyways.