Castiel Imagine: Soulmate AU

this is my first soulmate au, so I hope you guys like it!!!

-

"Y/N, it's not the realtor, it's the damn sheriff. Hurry back." Dean explained.

"Shit, okay, I'll be there soon." You widened your eyes as you ran back to your car. But the realtor stopped you and decided to have a conversation with you, which felt like hours...

Meanwhile, Cas randomly showed up in the motel while you were on your way there.

"Sam, Dean, I need help." Castiel pleaded.

"Sure, what's up?" Sam sat up from the motel bed.

"I can feel my soulmate, he or she is close." Castiel looked back and forth to Sam and Dean nervously.

"Wait, are you telling me this is some kinda blind date?" Dean chuckled.

"I am unfamiliar with a date that is blind." Castiel frowned.

"How will you even know they'll be your soulmate. Is it a look in the eye, or just a feeling." Dean joked some more, clearly making Cas even more frustrated and confused.

"No." Castiel mumbled. "They will see my wings the first time they lay eyes on me."

"We've seen your wings, Cas." Sam sighed in annoyance.

"Only when I show them." Castiel frowned once more. "But they will see them without me having to show them."

"Okay?" Sam was very confused about the whole situation. "Wait, he's never met Y/N, has he?"

"Nope. Maybe she can help." Dean shrugged and kept looking at research. Sam gave him the biggest bitch-face ever.

"It could be Y/N, Dean." Sam sighed. That caught Deans attention.

"Who is Y/N?" Castiel asked curiously.

They talked and debated once more until you busted into the room clumsily.

"I'm here." You panted. "You will not believe how talkative that damn realtor is—" You looked up to see another man in the room. You squinted your eyes as you saw a man with a trench coat.

"Who's this?" You examined the man up and down, before realizing this man had wings. You could see them plain as day. They were shadowed across the whole room. You squinted your eyes once more, and blinked rapidly. "What the hell is this thing?"

"Damn, Y/N, at least be a little polite." Dean chuckled. "The poor guy is looking for a lover."

"A what?" Castiel asked.

"Am I the only one who sees this?" You motioned to his wings.

Castiel looked at you in curiosity, knowing exactly what was going on, but also watching your actions. Sam looked back and forth to you and Dean.

"Yes." Castiel said simply. "You can see my wings, can't you?"

"Yeah, y'all can't?" You shrugged and looked towards the Winchesters for help.

"Oh you gotta be kiddin' me." Dean rolled his eyes. "Friggin Y/N? Out of every girl, it's gotta be Y/N. Unbelievable."

"Shut up and tell me what's going on, asshole." You hissed at Dean.

"You are my soulmate." Castiel answered.

"I-I just met you, what?" You rubbed your eyes, and looked once more, still seeing his wings.

"You still see them, don't you?" Dean questioned, trying to contain his laughter.

"Wings. There huge, across the whole room basically." You examined them once more, slowly becoming mesmerized. "My 'soulmate' is an angel?"

All of the sudden, your legs went numb. They felt like jelly, and you also felt dizzy before everything went black.

"What the hell did you do to her, Cas!?" Dean hissed as him and Sam scurried over to your body.

"I didn't do anything. It's the shock of our bond, that has made her lose consciousness." Castiel explained calmly, that fact the you fainted didn't phase him.

You woke up several hours later, in one of the motel beds. You looked over to see that angel holding onto your hand, and somehow, it felt right. Dean and Sam glanced at Eachother once they noticed you were awake.

"We'll leave you two alone," Sam coughed awkwardly, the Winchester brothers were still trying to take on this weird situation.

"I didn't even know who you are, and I already feel like I've known you for so long?" You frowned.

"That's what caused you to pass out." Castiel stated.

"You're blunt about everything, I like it." You chuckled. "So, like, what do we do now?"

"Dean told me to put it this way, you're my girlfriend and I am your boyfriend." Castiel blushed.

"Fine with me." You giggled.

****

I KNOW I SUCK OK

I HAVENT UPDATED IN FUCKING FOREVER you guys are welcome to murder me for it but u wouldn't have more updates if these imagines so ??

This update was requested by @fools_gold_michael (: sorry for taking a while to update :(

point out any errors?? it's midnight and I'm lazy and don't feel like going through it (: