How He Proposes

***

Dean; He takes you to the middle of nowhere, sitting on top of the impala(he wasn't too fond of that, but tonight was special, so oh well.), attempting to go stargazing. Sadly, your allergies act up so both of you sit in the impala and just talk. You talk about how stressed you were, and how this was so relaxing, not thinking about an apocalypse, or the world on the verge of ending again.... Just, peaceful. Then Dean brings up the topic of marriage, and asked you how you felt about it. Your expression and tone of voice lightened up at the thought. Marrying Dean? It was all you ever wanted. "Well, I'm glad you feel that way because...." He pulls the box out of his pocket and opens it. You widened your eyes and say, "Whoa, whoa are you serious? Is this really happening!!!" You smile widely. "Y/N, will you marry me?".

Sam; You were looking for your favorite book, and saw a note in between some books. 'meet me outside ((: - sam'. You grinned as you held the note and walked out of the house. There was a ballon stuck in a nearby tree, with a note attached to it. 'look behind you!!' You frowned as you turned around and saw Sam on one knee. "Oh my god..."  "Y/N, will you marry me?".

Castiel; "Y/N?" "Yes?" You yell across the hallway to find Castiel sitting at the dinner table. "Do you know of the term marriage?" He asked curiously. "Yes, I'm familiar with it." You smiled. "Dean said that for us to make our love official forever, we should get married." He explained, while you rolled your eyes at Dean telling him about marriage. You didn't really mind it though. Honestly, you were getting excited at the thought of marrying Cas. "Is that true?" He asked. "Yes, Cas." You blushed. "He also said to get a ring with diamonds on it." He explained once more, as he pulled out an engagement ring out of his pocket. "And to get down on one knee like this," He kneeled down in front of your own eyes, as you blushed immediately and smiled widely. "Y/N, would like to get married to me?"

***

ok so JumpStumbleFall gave me the idea for this preference!! Didn't read over it, so don't hesitate to point out grammar errors, as always.