Crowley Imagine: Wild Card

(just saw suicide squad and it was so good!! so yeah, your character is definitely gonna be based on harley quinn, and the jokers relationship IN THE MOVIE ONLY lmao.)

Being a hunter was a dangerous, yet a fun job for you. The Winchesters tried to stay away from you, since working with you wasn't exactly a piece of cake. Though, you knew what you were doing, and could get the job done.

"What took you so long?" Sam hissed as him and Dean were already in the impala.

"I got a souvenir." You panted as you blew some hair out of your face and slammed the door shut.

"Hey! Be careful!" Dean hissed

"Sorry." You smiled nervously. Dean started the impala and then they drove to the "meet up". "Step on it!!" You yelled as police sirens were heading towards you.

"We're going into a house full of demons, don't cause any trouble." Sam begged, turning around to face you. Though, you were already at the door.

"No promises!" You smiled and rang the doorbell. Soon the Winchesters we're standing behind you, waiting as well.

"Why, hello," Crowley smirked.

"The names Y/F/N Y/L/N, nice to meet you." You smirked back, immediately feeling electricity.

"Crowley." He chuckled, holding his hand out to shake yours.

-

It turns out that all the demons were all after you and the Winchesters.

"I can't believe!" You panted as you stabbed another demon, letting the body fall to the floor. "You guys!" You ducked and turned around to stab another demon after you. "Thought we could actually talk to them!" You screamed in anger as you ran towards them. You looked into the hallway next to you, seeing more demons. You smiled and looked around to see Crowley leaning against a car, staring at you.

"Bye bye boys! Something and someone's callin' my name. You can save your own asses!" You smirked and kicked the window, shattering it. You ignored the Winchesters protests as you ran towards Crowley. "Hope you don't mind me stabbin' a couple of your friends." You giggled.

Crowley just laughed and opened the car door for you.

- a couple months later -

"Would you die for me?" Crowley asked sadly.

"Of—of course, why?" You shivered.

"I want you to become one of us." He explained. You widened your eyes, he wanted you become a demon.

"You—you want me to literally go to hell?" You looked up into his eyes, shivering.

"I'll bring you back, I promise, and you could have your body back, darling, you would still be my queen." He caressed your cheek.

"Okay." You looked around quickly, soon capturing his eyes with yours. "I'm ready." You grinned. A smirk crept onto Crowley's face.
Soon enough, he sent you to hell.

He laughed, thinking of how stupid you were to even believe him. But then, he realized he was actually in love with you. So he sighed in anger, since he knew he has grown a soft spot for you and you only. He cursed angrily as he brought you back.