Prompt 66: Chuck Shurley

request sent in by tiffany_epperson69 !!

"I won't let you get hurt."

Chuck hasn't been answering any of your phone calls for the past two days

Chuck hasn't been answering any of your phone calls for the past two days. And that worried you, so as a girlfriend reflex, you immediately headed towards his house.

What if it was your fault? You tried putting your hunting days behind. What if they came back? This gave you another reason to speed up to Chuck's house.

As you pulled up, you saw the once familiar impala.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me." You hissed under your breath as you stomped towards the front door, banging on it repeatedly.

Dean was the one to open the door, meet your eyes with his.

"Y/N?—"

"What the hell are you doing here?" You asked, before glancing at the other figure standing next to him. "Sam?" Wasn't he suppose to be in college? "Aren't you?— You know what, never mind."

"Y/N?" You heard Chuck ask from behind you. You turned around to see him perfectly fine.

"Thank god," You sighed in relief as you walked over to hug him. He hugged you back, until Dean coughed awkwardly. Of course you didn't miss Dean doing that with all of your previous boyfriends from the past.

You rolled your eyes before releasing yourself out of Chuck's embrace.

"What are you guys even doing here anyways?"  You crossed your arms.

"Your lil boyfriend here, has been writing our whole lives, putting them in his book series for the whole world to see!" Dean growled.

"I'm obviously a god." Chuck replied, causing you to chuckle.

"You're not a god." Sam mumbled unamused.

"Obviously I am. How else do you explain this? I write things and then they come to life. Yeah, no I'm definitely a god." Chuck rambled. You look over to Dean and receive a, "really? him?". You just shrugged and giggled.

".... killed your father, burned your mother alive?.." Chuck kept going.

"Chuck?" You started.

"Yes?"

"I wouldn't, uh," You leaned closer to whisper. "...wouldn't keep going."

"We think you're probably just physic." Sam started.

"Then he's one hell of a physic."

As time went on, Castiel, one of Dean's angel buddies.. Finalized that he was a prophet.

He immediately became a target, and you being his girlfriend, also a hunter, you were in danger too.

"C'mon, it's kinda badass, right?" He smirked as you and him sat together on the porch.

"I'd love to pretend it's the only thing coming out of this." You smiled sadly.

"If anything does get bad, just know that I won't let you get hurt. If anyone decides to lay a finger on you, I'll write about how terrible their death is after that." He smiled.

"I love you, Y/N." Chuck kissed your forehead.

"I love you too." You grinned to yourself.

When things became bad, when you got in the middle of things, the inevitable almost happened...

"No! Y/N! I can't, and I won't let you get hurt!" He yelled before you threw your demon knife right at the demons heart.

The demon fell over as the process of its death begin. You both stood there frozen, watching the demon scream in agony.

"I'm okay, Chuck I'm okay," You yelled, keeping your eyes on the body and widened them as you looked back at Chuck.

"Son of a bitch," He ran over to you and hugged you. "A promise is a promise, and I intend to keep it. So please, please keep yourself out of danger, Y/N." He whispered into your hair as he hugged you tighter.

"Okay, okay," You gave in, realizing that helping him was going to get you killed. You didn't want him to feel that pain.

Yet you didn't want to feel it either.

"Write about his death, would you?" You giggled as he smiled.

"My pleasure." He smiled and pressed his lips against yours.

Later that night, he wasn't the only one having the pleasure...

**

I know this one sucks Im sorry )): this one was just super hard to write! I also hate myself for the way I ended it lmaoo(;

anyways if anyone else wants me to write along this prompts, I posted a long ass list of them in this book as it's own chapter. Go and comment on it so I can keep myself busy!!!! Also if you want a part two of this let me know!!!