Chapter Six: Hugo/ Cameron

Hugo 

Heavily sighing, Hugo watched his best friend do a little happy dance in his doorway, while Cam nervously started to slide behind his body. "I thought you left," he said as Perry walked completely in the room.

"I had a hunch, and I wanted to see if I was right," Perry said while smiling at Cam, who was completely sitting behind his body now.

"Can you leave? This really is none of your business."

"Sure it is," Perry said while digging a random candy bar out of his pocket.

Putting his head into his hands, he sighed again while staring at his stupid friend. "Seriously man, leave. I'll see you at school."

"Fine, fine. See you later Cameron, always a pleasure." With that Perry smiled at both of them while Hugo angrily threw a pillow at him.

Turning around he saw Cam hiding his face into a pillow. Gently moving the pillow away from his face he said, "I'm so sorry, he's really a pain." When those dark eyes looked up at him he moved some curls out of Cam's face while he heard,

"That's okay. I'll just drive myself to school," he started to say while sliding off the bed.

"Cam, don't worry about him. I can still take you to school."

"That's fine," Cam said while standing up and grabbing his clothes before disappearing into the bathroom.

Rubbing a hand over his face, he started to get up before Humphrey started crying. Grabbing the small baby, he hugged him close to his chest while leaning back on the bed. Yawning loudly he lightly tapped Humphrey on the back while feeling his eyes slowly start to close. When his eyes shut all the way he was suddenly imagining Cam sleeping next to him. He knew this was just a dream, but why did it feel so real?Did he want it to be real?

He was imagining Cam's dark eyes slowly opening before he sleepily smiled up at him before whispering, "Hi."

Smiling at him, Hugo leaned down nuzzle his face into Cam's soft neck. "Hi." Before he moved completely away from him, he lightly tickled that soft skin. Pulling back he looked down at a giggling Cam, who was wrapping his arms around his neck before pulling him down to his level. Before their lips made contact with each others, he was suddenly being shaken.

Slowly opening his eyes, he saw Cam lightly shaking his shoulder. Quickly sitting up he threw Humphrey across the bed while he heard, "I was just going to leave, wasn't sure if you were going to be late. So bye." With that he quickly ran out of the room, making Hugo sigh. He wasn't sure why he was suddenly feeling so strange, but then again he hadn't been understanding a whole lot lately.

Cameron 

Running a hand through his hair, Cameron sleepily yawned before closing his locker. Walking over to Zoe's locker he smiled down at her while saying, "Hey."

His smile instantly went away when she looked up at him with an icy glare. "Oh, so now you're deciding to talk to me?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Oh don't play dumb," she said while starting to walk away.

Scrunching his eyebrows together he quickly followed her before stopping in front of her small body. "Zoe, did I do something to you?"

"So when your little partner isn't around you decide to talk to me?"

"I'm really sorry if I ever made you hurt."