Chapter 7

Killua's POV
I had just heard everything that Chitsu said of course I felt bad, I wanted to comfort her but my body wouldn't move. I hated it watching her cry. Once she finally fell asleep I got up and walked to her corner.

"You're not alone Chitsu." I say softly while sleeping with her.

Then she turned around and hugged me and I felt heat rise to my cheeks.

"Arigato Killua." She replied in her sleep

I rested my head on her shoulder and slowly fell asleep.

***

"Aww look at them."

"There like a couple."

"My little musume."

I open my eyes to see Leorio and Kurapika. Then I look beside me and there I see Chitsu really close to me sleeping. My face is probably really red right now.

"Its not what you think." I say

"My poor musume." Kurapika says unusually

"What do you mean, you and Chitsu are sooo cute together." Leorio fangirls

"Fro mo somo." Gon says

"WHATS GOING ON!!!" I shout

"Whats wrong honey~" Chitsu wakes up

"Ah ohayo minna." Then she kisses my forehead

"NANIII!!!" I scream

I wake up again. It was a dream thank the gods.

I look beside me to see a sleeping Chitsu. Then she wakes up.

"Ohayo Killua!" She says refreshed

"O-Ohayo." I say while blushing

"What happened?" She asked

"W-we s-slept together." I say

"Ah. Don't worry, we're only 12. Dirty minded kid. Anyway, this a secret between us two assassins. K?"

"Y-Yea." I reply

****

Well here we are, on the top of Mt Split in Half

Menchi explained what we had to do. Some people were scared some were not. Of course I wasn't scared. But there were also people who weren't scared and there also dumb. Gon, Kurapika, Leorio and I also jumped off the cliff with the others. And since I was wearing a skirt, I used both my hands to cover my panties. Thank the gods that all of the boys were looking away, but they all looked red for some reason.

Once we reached the web we all hanged on it and observed which egg we were going to snatch. Like I said, there were dumb people here, and those dumb people all let go of the string, got their egg and fell to their death.

There isn't always an updraft.

I had my own plan so I jumped off and I already heard the boys shouting.

"Oi Chitsu what are you doing there isn't always an updraft!" Killua shouted with a bit of worried in his voice

"You'll die!" Kurapika yelled worried

"Chi-channn!" Gon shouted

"Gakiiii!" Leorio also shouted

I then got my dream egg and, of course I fell to my death.

Not.

Before I reached the secraming river, I pulled my hand up and made the water come up (like a fountain) to hold me. And since there was fog no one saw me.

I quietly sat and enjoyed the view, we that was until I felt the updraft coming.

"Ehh, it was so nice down here." I said to myself

I let go of the water and let the updraft pull me up with the others. Well as soon as everyone saw "the blonde haired girl who fell to her death" they stared at me in awe. One person especially looking at me was the creepy pedo clown Hisoka. When he noticed me looing at him he looked down. And I also looked down. He licked his lips. My panties were showing.

"KYAAAA!!! HENTAIIII!" I shouted at all the red faced men/boys.

***

I just had a worried Killua and Kurapika scolding at me.

"Hontoni sumimasen!" I say while bowing at the two boys

"Just don't do that again okay!" They both said

"Hai!"

"Anyway how'd you survive Chi-chan?" Gon curiously asked

"That, I'm not telling you." I say to him

A Big Time Skip to Phase 3

We're all literally standing on top of a tower.

Mr. Beans had told us that we have to find a way to the bottom, which I find possible but I know this tower.

The name of this tower is Trick Tower, all the biggest criminals are stored up in here. And there are a bunch of trap doors near the top. I looked for a door while Gon, Killua, Leorio and Kurapika were looking at a man climbing down who just died.

I found five doors for everyone!

But I didn't get to tell them cause Gon and Killua also found some and they told Leorio, Kurapika and I. What's also worse is that they found only 4 doors.

"Gomene Chi-chan." Gon apologized

"Its fine I found myself five other trap doors." I said

"Okay then." Killua said

I walked all the way to my trap door, and while I was walking I heard the 4 boys say goodbye to each other.

I really am alone

Once I reached my trapdoor well I went down. I fell to the ground on my two feet.

In front of me was 1 bracelet which I put on, other than the glowing light shining on the bracelet, the whole room was pitch black.

"Hello there my name is Lippo. I am the prison warden and the phase 4 examiner. It seems you got bad luck today, cause when you exit this room." He stopped when a light shined on a door

"There will be 50 of the worlds most dangerous criminals, which you'll kill. Well then, good luck." Lippo said

"50, oh would I love to hear them scream." I said to myself

------------

Hi! Hi! How's the chapter! Um I don't know which I should ship with Chitsu. Like I mean Killua and Chitsu are both assassins and Kurapika and Chitsu are both Kurta. So i'm lost.

Kurapika

or

Killua

You can choose! And for more chapters pls vote, comment or follow!!