Chapter 34

Chitsu's POV

As Gon signed the papers, three mysterious men appeared behind us. They were laughing and snickering, it was weird. 

"What do you want?" Killua asks

The man with the purple face, then said "We're only here to sign up for a battle." After that they then snickered again. If they trying to be shady then like at be low key bout it. 

"Ahh, I see. Gon, these three wanna fight you."

Gon turned around and observed the strange people. One was in a wheelchair wearing a weird helmet, another wearing red and was on a wheel then the last one kinda reminded me of Koro-sensei, except he looked human but had purple skin and ver dark asian eyes. After observing, Gon turned around, wrote on the paper and turned back.

"I'm ready anytime!"

I pretended to wipe tears as if I were a proud mother. Well that was until those three little brats said, "Ha, this kids got moxie."

"Anyway, Gon-san, you room is #2207, Killua-san in room #2223 and Chitsu-san in room #2102." The woman handed us the keys and we left. 

As we walked down the hall, I saw my room. "Guys I'm gonna go now. I'm pretty tired."

"Ehh, but Chi-chan, we were gonna have a sleepover at my room." Gon said

"Sorry. Night guys."

I lazily walked into my room and plopped down onto me bed. I slowly shut my eyes and slept.

*BANG* *WOOSH* 

My eyes shot open to loud sounds. Whoever my neighbour was, I was pissed. I ran over to the next room to my right and kicked the door open. 

"CAN YOU SHUT UP!" I shouted angrily

When I opened my eyes to see who it was, I saw something which I wished I never saw. A half naked Hisoka who just came out of the shower. His purple red hair fell down his shoulders and his abs bulking out. He looked at me with wide eyed, shocked to see a small 12 year old girl at his door. But being the pedophile he was, Hisoka reached down his towel and was gonna flash me. Tain my innocent brain and eyes. 

But before I could look away, a pair of warm hands covered my eyes, and I felt pushed onto a body. 

"Don't you dare." The person said, and by hearing this I knew it was Killua. The white haired, cold hearted assassin protected my in his embracing hug. Killua closed the door and released me. 

"W-What are you doing here?" I asked. My entire face was red seeing that I wasn't even able to protect myself. If I couldn't even do a simple job of looking away. How was I even supposed to fight a person like Hisoka. 

"I was walking back to my room till I saw you at someone's door. So I ran over and quickly read the situation."

"T-Thanks."

We both looked at opposite directions. I was looking away hiding my red face while Killua made his distance from me. "I'll always be protecting you. Remember that." He whispered. With that said, I turned even more red while he ran away covering his face. 

When he was out of sight, I felt a warm tingling  feeling within me. I felt like a soft white feather was brushing against my heart. This feeling was warm, and made me comfortable. Never had I gone through this ever, this was the first.

As I once again laid in bed, it occurred to me that I had gone into the wrong room. HIsoka's room was right, while the people who were making the noise were on the left. I guess that's just how tired I was. After all, we had to learn a whole new thing just in one night.

Now, it felt like one of those moments where I wanted to let everything out with a song. But nah. Instead, I went to bed and slept, both peacefully and scarcely. 

***

With a sudden knock at the door, I ran out of the bathroom and made my way to the door. I look through the peep whole and see an angry Killua. Confused, I open my door and say, "what do you want?"

"Where were you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Today's Gon's fight!"

"E-Ehh?!?! Why didn't you tell me?!"

"Didn't Gon tell you?"

"I'm killing that little brat when he wins." I said as I slammed the door in his Killua's face. I finished brushing my hair and changed out of my pjs. When done, I walk out with Killua making my way to the match. 

"Who's Gon's fighting today?" I said as I attempted to start a conversation

"A guy named Gido. The one in the red and has a wheel as his foot."

"Ohh." I played with my fingers, I had to thank him for yesterday. But how should I have started it. Would it make things more awkward? Would he get mad? I knew I was overthinking this simple situation. So instead of over thinking, I just did it. 

"Killua,"

"Yes?" He dryly replied

"Thanks for yesterday." I looked down at my feet as I walked, I didn't want to keep any eye contact with him. Not at this point.

"If you ever need me, just call me. I'll always be there for you."

I turned bright red. I didn't know what to say. All I could think of was "okay."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUYS IM SO SORRY IM SO SORRYR I DIDNT UPDATE IN SUCH A LONG TIME