Chapter 28

Chitsu~

Killua ended up taking us to a place named. The Heaven's Arena. I heard of it before but never went. Its a place where you continuously go up the tower and the higher you go the more money you get. And to go up you have to fight an opponent and win.

When we arrived at the Heaven's Arena there was a large line. Like it was REALLY long. We got into the line and noticed that most of the people in the line were muscular or obese adults. And of course us being kids, they started murmuring and laughing at as. One of them actually had the courage to come up to us and said "He you three. Don't you think you're in the wrong place?" then his friends behind him started laughing. "Uh unless this isn't the Heaven's Arena then I'm pretty sure we're in the right place," Gon said. Then his face quickly turned mad and he raised he hand ready to punch Gon. In time, I grabbed his fist before it reaches Gon's face. "Could you leave us alone please?" I stared into his beady little eyes and noticed that he was scared. But that didn't last long, his group of friends all leaped onto me and starting punching and kicking. "My, my. You boys are way too rough. Didn't your parents ever teach you not to bully children. Oh wait but then again you guys are children so I guess you won't mind if I did this," I dodged all there attacks and made them all unconscious by just punching them really hardly. In the end they all lost and I walked away brushing my shoulders.

"Oi Chitsu. Wasn't that a bit too much?" Killua asked. I shrugged at what he said and looked ahead of the line once again. It really was going to take us a long time to reach the beginning.

***

When we finally reached the beginning of the line, we saw a woman sitting in a small box. I felt sad for her, with so many people coming in, she probably didn't get any breaks. It was a pity.

"Can you please fill out these forms?" She asks. We each write our names then, she registers it into the computer. "Mr. Killua Zoldyck you are number 2054, Mr. Gon Frecess you are number 2055 and Ms. Chitsu Alry you are number 2056. They will call your numbers so make sure to remember it.

We walked towards the first level, and I was faced with a large arena with multiple stages and many people either shouting or fighting. Gon, Killua and I walked to the side and sat on the bleachers. "It's so nostalgic," Killua sighed. "You've been here before?" Gon asks. "When I was 6, my dad left me here without a single penny and said I could return home only if I rescued the 200th level. And in the end it took me two years." I found that this was a pretty good way to train. If only I came here.

The three of us patiently waited for our names to be called. "Will number #1936 and #2055 please proceed to ring E." Gon got up and said "that's me! Wow i'm already getting nervous." Just as I was about too say something Killua jumped in, "Gon! You got through the Testing Gate, right?" He nodded. "Then all you have to do is push as hard as you can." Gon then walked away with a new plan in mind. He was versing a large man, and he was very cocky. "I'll end this in one punch to end your suffering," he boast.

He punches Gon, but he dodges and then pushes at his stomach. The large man was pushed so hard that he fell out of the ring and landed onto the wall. And even the wall was about to break. Who knew that the Testing Gates could do wonders. I wonder what would happen if I pushed someone.

Everyone was shouting surprised while Killua and I just sat smiling, proud of our friend. "Will numbers #2056 and #2002 please proceed to ring B." It was finally my turn. And looking at the number, the person whom I was going to verse came here around the same time I did. Killua wished me luck and I met Gon on the way, "good job out there!" He smiles and says "Thanks, and make sure to do your best as well!" We highfived each other and I made my way to ring B.

There I was faced with a pair of twins. Both looked a bit older than me. They were probably 13 or 14. I could tell that they were much stronger than many of the people out here as this wasn't a place for weak kids. Therefore, I could assume that they were somewhat stronger than half the adults here.

One of the staff started to explain the rules, "On the first floor, we appraise each participant's level. You have three minuets to demonstrate your prowess. Now, please begin!" They both ran towards me until one of the two appeared behind me. I turned around and kicked his stomach while turning my foot a bit to hurt the organs. Ahh, the wonderful sound of bones cracking and blood spilling. I did this quickly enough that the other twin didn't reach me in time to get me, cause by then I also kicked him out of the ring as well. The two where on the opposite side of the wall all hurt because of one kick. "They were fast, and it looked as if they also had a plan, but they sadly didn't reach me in time," I said to myself. I really expected better.

"W-Wow, there's another crazy kid." I could hear people now whispering about the 'monster kids'. I smiled, it was nice that they finally realized that children, no matter the age can be as strong as an adult. Plus, cause were young, we have a lot of time to learn and surpass the old people. They can always think that they are better, but in no time the future generation will come out better and stronger.

One of the staff then put something into his phone then printed out a ticket. "You may proceed to the 50th level." He handed me the ticket and I walked back to Gon and Killua. I had to walk past one of the twins to reach the two, I was kinda afraid that they would be mad at me fore hurting his other twin. So I looked down and silently walked. "Wait," A raspy voice said. I looked, and one of the twins looked at me. "Y-Yes." The doctors took him out of the wall and he continued to stare at me. "Tell me, what do we need to improve to beat you. Our precision and timing were perfect. What did we do wrong?" He asked me. I was surprised, but I loved this type of spirt. "Well, can I really tell you what to fix? I mean, I believe both of you already know what your mistakes are." I then started to walk away but he then said, "Next time. We'll definitely meet you again and then we'll beat you!" I stopped and turned around. "Then, I'll make sure to wait for that one day. Also what are your names?" I asked. "Hikari and Kaoru." My eyes lit up cause ther names literally sounded like the Hitachin twin's names. "I'm Chitsu!" I smiled at the boy then walked back to Gon and Killua

"What did they want?" Killua asked. "Oh nothing."

----------------------------
HELLO EVERYONE! My School finnaly ended (well on June 29) and my graduation was so much fun!! But it was sad saying goodbye. But at least I get to finnaly seperate from the people whom I hate! OML IM JUST KIDDING!!

Anyway, thansk sm for waiting an i hope you loved the chapter. Its finnaly summer so ill do my best to update as much as i can!!